Login

Videos

Need a photography buff's opinion

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Dec 2012 23:39 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Need a photography buff's opinion
I agree with you Tress. I don't think there's anything paranormal there. Rather than putting your friend in an internet headlock; you can tell her there's a bigger problem proving paranormal rather than normal [although paranormal is really normal :)] lens flare. We also have a case of a point and shoot camera with a flash directly over the lens; a real problem for producing anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 04:15 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thank you. My friend is still unconvinced and if there was a way to get someone in a headlock over the internet I'd love to do it. LOL

More
28 Nov 2012 05:32 #3 by DebPSPI
To me it looks like a lens flare from the flash hitting the closest item and bouncing back into the lens of the camera. The artifact is the same shape and size as that item that says Edward Gray on it. You see the flare from the headstone to the left of it above it and in front of the tree in the background, they both line up in height to the two stones in the foreground.

More
28 Nov 2012 04:28 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hey friends,

Sorry I don't have the original of this photo. A friend showed me this on Facebook and wanted an opinion. I told her I believed it was a reflection based on the similarity of the shape of the "mist" and the nearest gravestone, but we were both unsure what would cause the orangy color. I'm sure there's a "rational" explanation for it. I just don't know it:) Hope someone can help me out and educate me for the next time ;)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Features