Login

Videos

Keris Naga Runting

More
25 Nov 2012 22:33 #1 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: Keris Naga Runting
Yes.. Sometimes... You don't have any option in this life when your fate drag you into the real your destiny... I never want it before and try run away from this all.. But don't know why.. Something bring me back into the path I must suppose to be...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2012 21:24 #2 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Keris Naga Runting
Yes, I understand it is not used during rituals, but a ritual is preformed to which bonds the dagger with the magic in which will supposedly protect the bearer of it.

I myself, have had energy and spirits around me my entire life, but I personally do not use magic. I know there are people who do, and believe strongly in its power

More
25 Nov 2012 21:20 #3 by aryo-writer
Honestly it's mine..
this just my equipment.. The guardian from that dagger comes to me and ask me for hold him.
But I am not hold it anymore.. Because I don't need him for a few case only for big case, I will use it.
Ritual? Nope.. I never used it for ritual. Because dagger, sword or sphere.. Etc like that, don't need use in ritual.
all weapon like that, just cast the spell then use it, don't need ritual like vodoo or other culture country have for weapon like that.. For hold that weapon like that, you shoud have high power and make the guardian believe u deserve for hold them and balance their power with u..
In my country.. All practice and don't need lot of stuff for it.. But effective for healing, destroy, rid dark force or etc..
I teach a few thing to american and he have prove it.. Just simple and for many use.. And I ask him for helping people in there who need help..
I don't say u need believe it.. But what I want say.. Just learn and prove it.. That's all.. :)

More
25 Nov 2012 20:47 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Keris Naga Runting
It is used in mysticism in Asia to ward off evil spirits. It is a hand carved dagger, that in which is believe with rituals then comes alive to protect the keeper of it.

It follows along the lines of barrier protection spells and mysticism.

Are you presenting this photo to show what you believe helps in the aid of protecting people from evil in Asian cultures? Or is there something about this particular Keris in which you are looking to speak about?

More
25 Nov 2012 18:31 #5 by aryo-writer
Thank you for your question... The different asia with most western it's about their knowladge about paranormal and the device...
You never know what you see nothing but the truth, that's can harm spirit and demonic...
This weapon the one of hundred weapon it which have magic power and guardian inside. It can be active it if you the password (spell). It look like normal weapon, but you never know what the secret behid it look... I think that can answer your question, my friend...

More
25 Nov 2012 16:41 #6 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Keris Naga Runting
May I ask what connection these have to the paranormal?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
24 Nov 2012 22:26 #7 by mbabin42
Keris Naga Runting was created by mbabin42
Discuss photo: Keris Naga Runting

Keris Naga Runting

Details
by aryo-writer 12 years ago
in Equipment Photos
It can use make snakes run away when they closed the area which that Keris Naga...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Features