Login

Videos

Hizib King Solomon

More
25 Nov 2012 23:33 #1 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: Hizib King Solomon
:whistle:
hahaha.. I love this..
You know what? Maybe Demons and Spirit in there not dangerous like in here and not aggresive...
Maybe I am wrong still thinking like I am in my country which most people in back still using magic to kill their opponent with using spirit or Jins.. And I should admit it.. In here most of spirit and demons are very agressive... Many people die because of it. I forgot maybe different place, different demons or spirit :lol:
hahaha.. Please forgive me.. I just realized a few second ago..
But I just warn you.. Be careful make some bussines in this thing... You never know when or where you meet with bloody and agresive spirit... Just keep eye and watch your back..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2012 23:05 - 25 Nov 2012 23:06 #2 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Hizib King Solomon
Aryo,

I see a debate, coming lol.

I have been followed home, I have had places were I have gone more than once where I get a flat tire on my vehicle after leaving, my computer monitors in which I use to evaluate evidence, suspiciously crack when I am not there. Do I define that as evil, no. I just consider my job not done.

That is where investigating comes to play, how is it possible to have any idea of what you are dealing with, without doing due diligence by interviews, evaluating history and claims, then backing it up with tangible evidence?

Words are just that, and honor will only carry those words into actual proof with that evidence or it is just a suspicion, a thought a biased opinion.

Again, I have not met any demons, I have not been possessed, nor do I believe I will in my lifetime. Does that mean there are not demons? Does that mean that I will not be possessed or attacked by a malevolent spirit, simply put no it doesn't. Please do not assume that I am any less prepared to deal with any such situation for I am if necessary ( knowledge is power), but again, I do believe there may be some cases of demons attacking humans, but the true occurrences are very few and far between.

I believe the power of the mind, the power of manipulating energy around you with thought alone ( in the sense of protection, and attraction)

I believe there are other dimensions and other planes, but for something or someone to cross that is when the two mesh for a brief period of time. I believe people are becoming more in tuned with the world around them, and not just in the physical sense in a energy way as well.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2012 23:06 by iburyem.

More
25 Nov 2012 22:49 #3 by aryo-writer
Don't worry.. This is not the original ones.. I have ones the original with me.. It's just the not complete Hizib.. Even they know the original Hizib Sulaiman, are they know how the rituals and what word for keys in using it?
Hizib barr not famous and legendary like Hizib Bahr and Nashr (who have Syaikh Abu Hasan Saydzili).
Please forgive me, Iburyem...
Supernatural or paranormal world just for someone who believe existense from other dimention where place we stay.. I am not promote what believe in here.. I want to tell to a person who really wants enter to paranormal/ supernatural world for caution with what they do.. Specially paranormal Investigate. They never think play with danger when investigate some place and never knows 'something' what they bring back home..
Please forgive me, Iburyem... Tell me Iburyem, what technology or sciense can do "IF" after their investigate, the spirit or Jin starting attack them one by one? Would you collect evidence with your death or to be crazy later as payment the evidence you got? Call a priest or shaman in there? I've read many article and news if they have difficult with it. Not all success..
Tell me your honest opinion about it all...

More
25 Nov 2012 20:59 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Hizib King Solomon
Aryo-writer I see that you believe in the spiritual and magical sides of things, and I find that each must find their way to connect toward off or deal with the paranormal.

The Hizib King Solomon and his Earth brother King Hizib Bar is an ancient and very magic spell used to resurrect and to repel certain types of spirits. It is popular cultural magic belief in the South East portion of Asia.

I believe there is a lot of belief in certain cultures that these recitals for the King of Jinns holds real power. I myself do not experiment with written or spoken magic, There are people on here who do and may dabble, who would be better to debate any such convictions of its usefullness. I believe a lot of power is in the eye of the beholder, and the heart in which believes it has such power.

More
25 Nov 2012 18:25 #5 by aryo-writer
Thank you for your question.
Before I answer your question, let me ask you 1 thing, "what sciense can do if spirit or demonic attack you?" Tell me...
You ask the one of high Holy pray for conquer spirit, rid Demonic/ spirit who posses people, which this can be a media for burn or kill demonic? And what connected with paranormal? I am sorry, my friend... I guess you should give that question to sciense which just can create device tools and gears just only detect and collect evidence from low spirit/ demonic but can't solve for haunted place and heal posses pople from demonic..

More
25 Nov 2012 16:40 #6 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Hizib King Solomon
May I ask what this is and what is its connection with the paranormal?

More
24 Nov 2012 22:26 #7 by mbabin42
Hizib King Solomon was created by mbabin42
Discuss photo: Hizib King Solomon

Hizib King Solomon

Details
by aryo-writer 12 years ago
in Equipment Photos
This is a Hizib of King Solomon.. It Ussually use for conquer Djin, spirit, Demo...
0 0

Hizib King Solomon

Details
by aryo-writer 12 years ago
in Equipment Photos
This is a Hizib of King Solomon.. It Ussually use for conquer Djin, spirit, Demo...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds

Features