Login

Videos

Photo 1336

More
16 Sep 2012 19:58 #1 by steelreality
Replied by steelreality on topic Re: Photo 1336

normanglasser1 wrote: It appears there are two orbs over 2 grave markers . Did you check the graves out? I have a feeling they are children. Did you return and try to take the same picture?

It appears that there were many curious energies there that night and every night for that matter, as you can see from the many scattered orbs. It is a very active cemetery and has been widely investigated by many paranormal groups. There are many children buried throughout and also several who suffered brutal deaths, as legend has it.

The air is heavier there, in some areas you feel extreme sadness and in some you feel at peace. There is an areas at the back, next to a fenced area where baby dolls are placed, that emitts a horrible smell from time to time that disapates after a few minutes. And, you can never shake the feeling that someone is watching your every move, almost making sure that you remain respectful. I constantly repeated how sorry I was for what they endured and how I hoped that they had found peace. I just felt as though that is what they needed to hear.

It is a very active place to visit and I think that the residents there actually appreciate a friendly face from time to time since the historic cemetery has been all but forgotten by the general community.

But, everyone is a skeptic...until they actually go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2012 17:24 #2 by normanglasser1
Replied by normanglasser1 on topic Re: Photo 1336
It appears there are two orbs over 2 grave markers . Did you check the graves out? I have a feeling they are children. Did you return and try to take the same picture?
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelreality

More
09 Sep 2012 16:38 #3 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Photo 1336
Appears to be more dust/moisture/pollen to me.

More
09 Sep 2012 00:45 #4 by crystalcross
Photo 1336 was created by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Photo 1336

Details
by steelreality 12 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
Orbs in tree.
0 0

Details
by steelreality 12 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
Orbs in tree.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds

Features