Login

Videos

Surprise whilst gathering a ghost story

More
03 Jul 2012 17:50 #1 by BHPI Josh
Good call Mark. As soon as I saw the bottom right "anomaly", I paged back up to look for a reflection. This reflection could also be caused by just having a fingernail close to the lens, close enough out of view can get it to reflect in a similar fashion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2012 10:51 #2 by Lucas
i would agree.... I think it's just a reflection...

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2012 21:42 #3 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: Surprise whilst gathering a ghost story
There are a lot of reflective surfaces depicted in your photo. I think it is either a reflection of your flash, dirt on the lens, or an errant dust particle you captured at the time of the photo.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2012 02:35 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Surprise whilst gathering a ghost story
Interesting, are you using a point and shoot digital camera?

More
30 Jun 2012 23:15 #5 by ghostlyaspects
Hi, I was taking photos to accompany a story I was doing on a haunted pub for my website and got a rather interesting shot. This was taken in the back of the pub. No windows and hardly much light. So what's that in the corner? There's been a lot of activity in this area. More info can be found on my story

I kept my fingers to the side out of the lens, and there is no strap on my camera phone. I can also discount smoking as it's illegal in Glasgow pubs, and can also discount condensation from breath as it was a warm sunny day. Which we don't get a lot of in my hometown. My husband says lightflare, my dad says vortex (he's a psychic). I don't know. I keep an open mind! :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.255 seconds

Features