Login

Videos

Ghost boy

More
06 Aug 2011 07:37 - 06 Aug 2011 07:40 #1 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Ghost boy
Fake as Pamela Anderson Cleve... "Clifhangers"

EDIT

I see two one in a hat pointing the boomstick to the right, the other near the edge near the boy on the right.
Last edit: 06 Aug 2011 07:40 by gnhadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 21:53 #2 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Ghost boy
I do not like a real photo, however it is very difficult to analyze given the characteristics of the image (apparently an old image, has many defects etc). But if I have to opt for an option, I encourage you not to bother anyone, that is a fake

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 02:59 #3 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Ghost boy
Hi...I know this is an older post, but I'm new and am just viewing it. Honestly... I see another figure... unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. The image I see isn't anywhere as clear as the boy (which by the way I wholeheartedly agree with katbertolino). Please look at the metal gate entry. Consider it a square, then look in it's right lower quarter. There seems to be an old western looking man with a hat on and a beard, holding a shot gun. Does anyone else see it?

More
20 Apr 2011 23:10 #4 by roseanna1986
Replied by roseanna1986 on topic Ghost boy
That's sweet looking.

More
20 Apr 2011 19:29 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Ghost boy
I actually saw some discussion on Fact or Faked about a picture which looked surprisingly similar to this. But they didn't go in depth. Without seeing the original its almost impossible to tell. But with the original it should be fairly easy. First would be to determine the validity of the materials, if it really is a period photograph. Or an newer photograph aged to look old. If its a period photo, then you greatly limit the technology that existed in those days for manipulation.

More
20 Apr 2011 00:57 #6 by katbertolino
Replied by katbertolino on topic Ghost boy
This is a great photo for discussion. Is it real or was it faked? The photo does have a weird look to it that could suggest a double exposure. But other then the boy there are no other images that would support that. I don't know but it's cool.I don't like to think that children get left behind . I do think that demons can take the form of a child to gain trust and an invite into ones home.

More
03 Mar 2011 20:06 #7 by WeThePeople2K10
Ghost boy was created by WeThePeople2K10
Discuss photo: Ghost boy

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features