Login

Videos

MY HOME

More
09 Apr 2012 21:27 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: MY HOME
CrystalCross, it doesnt appear that it is taken through a window.. if so .. its the cleanest window I've ever seen :D ( maybe thats just my thinking.. since I have little ones who put their fingers all over everything :P)

The only explanation I can come up with is that of maybe the light distorting through out the trees, or reflecting off of glass behind the photographer... but thats about it.. and those are just shots in the dark, as I have no idea, if photos were taken before/after were random of it could just be unexplained.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2012 19:18 - 09 Apr 2012 21:10 #2 by iburyem
exactly that is your opinion, when the photo was originally posted by ghostman this is what he wrote above the photo "dont really know what to make of these photos"

He posted them and was not sure what to think of these photos, leaving it open ended for others on the forums interpretations.

It was left with an open comment box, if he didn't want discussion , he had the option to not check that box :D .

And even more this photo was posted on DISCUSSIONS and FEEDBACK- I highlighted the photo to further show why I thought what I thought, and stated I obviously cannot say I am the authority... its a little hard to verbalize exact light shinning through a particular tree area, and the shapes of light passing through when there are many on the photo. :D oh and LOL
Last edit: 09 Apr 2012 21:10 by iburyem.

More
09 Apr 2012 15:33 #3 by becky_ncps
Replied by becky_ncps on topic Re: MY HOME
ok now im going to give my oppion I would have to disagree with you i meen no disrespect but you just took another investagators photo and put it up for what you want to believe nothing wrong with giving your oppion or disect the photo on your own but without talking to the person who took this or even ask if you could do what you just did in my oppion is bad taste

More
09 Apr 2012 05:19 - 11 Apr 2012 14:35 #4 by iburyem
this is my opinion.. and I am not an authority on these.. just like everyone else on here.. I used to take photography... and used to get these on some photos even in indirect sunlight, as the brightness of the sky can distort on the lens, even without flash...

If you notice the shape of the light, is very similar to that of the areas I high lights in the photo, and light distortions do just that, distort some. I am not picking your photo apart by highlight these areas but merely to show you why, I think what I think, and is by no means the only answer ;)

It is possible this photo can be something, but I've got a nagging voice in my head saying this isnt paranormal, but as I've stated in lots of photos.. if I cannot see it with my eyes as a light source.. I generally ignore when I take photos of the like, but then again I may do so too easily.

There is something about this guys eyes though.. and his pose.. that make the photo hard to look at.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 14:35 by iburyem.

More
08 Apr 2012 23:40 #5 by becky_ncps
Replied by becky_ncps on topic Re: MY HOME
wow very interesting pic good catch

More
08 Apr 2012 14:05 #6 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: MY HOME
Could it be a reflection from another surface hitting the lens? Not to be a nay-sayer, but I'm just curious if a reflective surface(even off camera) could do that.

More
08 Apr 2012 04:24 #7 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: MY HOME
i agree with you crystalcross i think the photo is worth studying to be honest dosent look like through a glass though think we need to ask ghostman where the pic was taken

More
08 Apr 2012 02:15 - 08 Apr 2012 02:17 #8 by iburyem
really? I've gotten shots with similar lights, but just dismissed them.

I'll have to bring them back out... I'm iffy on photos in general... again.. unless I can hear, see taste or touch.. I dismiss..
Last edit: 08 Apr 2012 02:17 by iburyem.

More
08 Apr 2012 01:36 #9 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: MY HOME
I would have to disagree. Sunlight hitting the lens of a camera would not have that effect. It would create a "lens flare" which is a series of multiple concentric circles usually blue or red in shading.

What you're seeing here is nothing like that. You would never see light hitting a lens because it would be out of focus.

One thing it could however be is perhaps the picture being taken through a glass door or screen door, and light hitting the glass or screen. Now that's a possibility.

More
07 Apr 2012 23:52 #10 by iburyem
I think it may be from the sunlight hitting the lens

Time to create page: 0.603 seconds

Features