Login

Videos

C and C Investigations

More
01 Jun 2012 00:14 #1 by supposedly
Replied by supposedly on topic C and C Investigations
Awesome pic and I even saw it before i saw the enlargement lol and thats unusual for me, i'm not a person who sees things in every picture i see!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2012 04:20 #2 by becky_ncps
Lol

More
03 Apr 2012 21:18 #3 by spottersrus
Replied by spottersrus on topic C and C Investigations
Noticed this person walking what looks like by the fence.
As i looked at the zoomed picture you can clearly see this is not a solid person and you can see the fence through its legs
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
03 Apr 2012 21:18 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
I would still contact them, even send them the link to this site to see your evidence

More
03 Apr 2012 20:48 #5 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: C and C Investigations
they stopped the casting call on March 14th.. :(

More
03 Apr 2012 20:20 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
you guys get more evidence than GHI or GH. Did you know there is a Job opportunity: Open casting for Ghost Hunters TVhere is the thread: TVhttp://www.ghostsnhaunts.com/forum/member-discussion/10040-job-opportunity-open-casting-for-ghost-hunters-tv.html#10054

More
03 Apr 2012 19:52 #7 by iburyem
My group always gets stuff ( if there is anything there).

Kim is the one who catches anything and everything on film and some audio.. my new group gets evps a lot.. which is why I decided to join them..This is my 3rd group I did investigations in England/Ireland, then a group in Florida and I've been with this group for a little over a month... when we work together sometimes we get evidence out of the yin-yang, to the point of it almost being absurd, maybe its our energies combined(?) :D

More
03 Apr 2012 18:50 #8 by becky_ncps
have to agree with you Peek-A-Boo seems like they get tons of evidence where it takes most teams a while to get half of what she gets kinda weird

More
03 Apr 2012 16:39 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
Someone on your team is an entity magnet. Never read about so much evidence obtained in each investigation, most groups are lucky to get maybe a tiny bit once in a blue moon, if that

More
03 Apr 2012 01:33 #10 by iburyem
She is on the mend, I am really excited for them, only had about 60 people show up for the public investigation, so it was not a ridiculous amount.

Prior to going there for the Friday/Saturday Event , we did a quick session at the Strasburg home, and I got several more EVPS, one with my name as well.

I keep hearing a cat meow when we are in that home.. and noticed last time there are cat paw prints in the cement in the basement.. i loaded the new evps on another thread.. but it hasent shown up yet.. hmmmm

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds

Features