Login

Videos

Woman is looking for help with paranormal

More
30 Mar 2012 16:41 #1 by iburyem
Its a shame she is across the States, or we would gladly check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2012 16:02 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
I emailed Nancy the link to this site, hopefully she becomes a member and can add to the thread

More
29 Mar 2012 15:55 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Good luck, Nancy! Definitely an interesting photo and getting the vibe that this is the kind of place I would love. That usually means it's haunted lol.

More
29 Mar 2012 15:49 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
this request was sent out via Twitter

Nancy from CA needs help...This is one of several pictures of what appears to be ectoplasm sent to us from Nancy in Chowchilla, CA.

Here is whats going on in her own words:

"I live on five acre property in the country.In Chowchilla ca.We bought this property 16 years ago and just recently we have had some weird stuff going on.My mom and mother in law live on the property with us.They both have been hearing knocking sounds and some strange noises around the house.There is a old house on the property we use for storage.One morning approximately 3:41 am my dog woke me up barking like crazy.So I went out with my digital camera and started snapping pictures.I have a Fuji film f650 6 mega pixel.When I snapped them I saw nothing,then i came in and checked on my computer.This is what I saw"

Nancy is looking for an experienced Paranormal group in her area that would be willing to connect with her and help her out. Her email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

*If an official investigation goes down, please send us evidence, we're interested in following the case.*
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features