Login

Videos

still trying to debunk

More
24 Mar 2012 14:28 #1 by bhardcoreholden
i would think if you have to point it out to someone who is looking for it, it would not be paranormal, i dont think it is anything but an anomoly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 13:03 #2 by landestw
Replied by landestw on topic Re: still trying to debunk
If you look closely, you can see water particles (orbs) in the branches of the tree just above the image in question. I don't believe it's paranormal. Just water particles in the air reflecting light from the flash. If in doubt, you have to throw it out! Oh, the same goes for these so-called cytoplasma pictures that people want to enter as evidence. Nine times out of ten it's someone's exhalation being caught in the photo. If you can see your breath on the night that you're investigating, then more than likely photos with supposed cytoplasmic evidence are likely pictures of someone breathing out.

More
19 Mar 2012 16:41 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
the circled area is what is in question

Attachments:

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Mar 2012 15:53 #4 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic still trying to debunk
my interpretation of picture is as follows whether it is orbs or what? looks like a spirit holding a small child in its arms. really defined with filter.

More
19 Mar 2012 07:55 #5 by LilaDelia1974
I mean, I see several orbs on each other. Grrr I have just said it all wrong! ;-)

More
19 Mar 2012 07:50 #6 by LilaDelia1974
I don't think this is paranomal. It seems to me a reflection in the camera. I do not really see a person. Or orbs together.

More
19 Mar 2012 03:08 #7 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: still trying to debunk
It doesnt look paranormal to me, sorry ( I did look at the other photo) you have to remember that a flash was used, and behind the bench legs would not show up illuminated.

More
19 Mar 2012 02:04 #8 by SSPLV
Replied by SSPLV on topic Re: still trying to debunk
and we went back this last friday, which was 2 weeks later, to try to catch it again. we didnt catch anything on camera, just personal experiences, including me being attacked. 2 of the women in the group kept getting scratched. so, i merely told whatever was there to come at someone with more energy.....well i got my wish, felt like something stabbed me in the back. the park is known to have a lot of violence and negativity that happened there. 2 small boys were supposedly murdered there. a homeless man was thrown under a train right behind the park, and a murder from a gang fight revolving around 2 guys fighting over a girl. thats just what i found from basic research and talking to people i deal with on a daily basis. so there is a history there.....just to what extent of what is still there is the question

More
19 Mar 2012 01:55 #9 by SSPLV
Replied by SSPLV on topic Re: still trying to debunk
i hate using filters as well.....i only did to highlight the image to get an idea of the dimension, no other reason than that

More
19 Mar 2012 01:52 #10 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic still trying to debunk
im not seeing anything paranormal here anytime i use pics as evidence i always use the oringnal photo dont like using filters of any kind bc it then ? s the photo itself nice pis though

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds

Features