Login

Videos

Photo 1118

More
28 Feb 2012 03:24 #1 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Photo 1118
DeeDee,

I am very sorry to hear about your Uncle. I am sorry you have to go through the pain of loss. Watch pictures in the future for Orbs...we don't always have the answers you know. HUGS...big HUGS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deedee2911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2012 02:31 #2 by Deedee2911
Replied by Deedee2911 on topic Re: Photo 1118
My uncle passed away three weeks ago and he was very special to me and ive had other relatives pass away but those were years ago but me uncle has just past on feb 6th 2012

More
28 Feb 2012 01:18 #3 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Photo 1118
The only time in photos I actually paid any attention to Orbs was when I would take pictures of the family and in every picture my daughter would have an orb on her shoulder. No matter what position, angle or who was in the picture or what camera I used the 'orb' always appeared near/on her shoulder. Other than that I try to pass orbs off as usually what they are...dust, moisture, dirty lens...ect.

Sometimes if I take pictures when I am actually looking for something I will take more than one picture of the same location...this sometimes helps resolve the dust bust.

Can I ask if you have had anyone close to you pass away...or if you feel this location could have spiritual energy in it?

More
27 Feb 2012 23:17 #4 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: Photo 1118
The object is in between you and the camera. I have seen orbs myself before. They are a ball of light that float through the room. I believe that if you cant see it as visible light then it does not fit the parameters of an orb. That is my opinion. I do respect other peoples opinions even if I do not think they are correct. If these things were completely explained then we wouldn't be having this conversation. That is what it is all about, trying to explain the unexplained. I would like to see your other pictures to see what they look like.

More
27 Feb 2012 23:06 #5 by Deedee2911
No i didnt see it with my eyes as im the one in the pic i have other ones on here as well could you take a look at those for me please and see wot you think thanks

More
27 Feb 2012 19:08 #6 by mcprs
All cameras work differently. It depends on the flash, the lens, the shutter speed, even the angle of the dust. This looks like a piece of dust that is really close to the camera. Depth is nearly impossible to determine when you are dealing with reflecting dust. As for why there is not any other in the frame: maybe there was not any other dust at the time, maybe this is the only one at the right angle or material to reflect in to your camera. There are many reasons why there are not other ones in the frame. But it looks exactly like dust that i catch all the time in my investigations.

Orbs are pure energy and they can be seen by the human eye. Did you see this with your own eyes?

Do a little experiment. Go in a dark room with your camera. Bring a pillow or a cushion in there and start banging in around to release the dust and start taking pictures. You should have a lot of these in your pictures.

More
27 Feb 2012 18:53 #7 by Deedee2911
How come theres no other bits of dust

More
27 Feb 2012 17:57 #8 by mcprs
Again I agree.

More
27 Feb 2012 17:41 #9 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Photo 1118
Looks like a dust/moisture particle to me.

More
27 Feb 2012 16:54 #10 by Deedee2911
Photo 1118 was created by Deedee2911
Discuss photo: Photo 1118

Details
by Deedee2911 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
0 0

Details
by Deedee2911 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
0 0

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds

Features