Login

Videos

orbs

More
27 Feb 2012 22:56 #1 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: orbs
No it was sunny about 72 degrees that day just thought it was odd if you get a chance look at the pic I posted in his room it was just a weird day se older man had died that day and he was in the next room

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 22:51 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: orbs
Let me ask you this, was it raining when you came into the hospital? This could also be caused by tiny water particles. These actually look more like refractive effects rather than the reflective effects of most dust particles.

The difference is normally seen in the shape. Reflective effects usually create some "mostly round" type of particles. Where as refractive effects create odd shaped particles because of the curvature of the curvature of the object.

More
27 Feb 2012 04:31 #3 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: orbs
Ok, despite it being a hospital, dust is everywhere. Dust can be found no matter how sterile an environment is. These definitely could be dust or moisture. However, three things stand out to me. First is how different the small dust particle is on the far left compared to the other anomalies. Second is how those anomalies all look very similar. The last thing is that the one on the far right is cut on a straight edge. I don't know what it all means, but those things stand out to me.

More
27 Feb 2012 04:14 - 27 Feb 2012 22:48 #4 by ghostman50
this photo was taken in hospital room

Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Feb 2012 22:48 by crystalcross.

More
27 Feb 2012 04:07 #5 by ghostman50
thanks so much for your input but one thing to rem this is a hospital so it would be steral very clean in most places i would say dust maybe but this one a little diff

More
27 Feb 2012 04:02 #6 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: orbs
dust.

More
27 Feb 2012 04:01 - 27 Feb 2012 22:47 #7 by ghostman50
orbs was created by ghostman50
this photo taken at hosiptal on the 5th floor cardic heart after coming off elvator

Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Feb 2012 22:47 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds

Features