Login

Videos

Photo 1101

More
26 Feb 2012 03:20 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Photo 1101
IMO it looks like a pure motion shot, everything is blurry, and the head appears in motion as well, clothing looks very modern, and I agree on the subject appearing that it is holding something. also note in the window over the right the tree appears to be growing in the room, definitely a motion pic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2012 16:49 #2 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Photo 1101
I agree Josh. My wife turned and snap as she was the last one out. We were not trying to "ghost hunt", but only take pictures of the old hotel. I will try and find the tv show I was talking about.

More
25 Feb 2012 16:37 #3 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Photo 1101
The issue I have is that you can see motion blur on everything else in the image. That leads me to believe it is just a motion blur.

More
25 Feb 2012 16:26 #4 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Photo 1101
We did not notice this until we were heading home the next morning. We tried to recreate by taking a picture and shaking our heads to see if it would blur. It did not. Later while watching a special about ghosts and the hotel, someone caught an upside down image in a tv and it was the same person. You could probably Google to find the episode and see what you think.

More
25 Feb 2012 15:26 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 1101
So, I find a few strange things about this image.

First off, I find absolutely no EXIF data, which means it was likely brought into a computer and saved back out from some imaging program which does not retain EXIF information.

But more importantly. the image just looks like someone who walked into the frame during the photograph.

Notice that it looks like the person is carrying a drink.
Has a wrist watch on, ladies wrist watch.
The person is wearing a light green or blue strap top dress.

Does this fit anyone who was there at the time?

The blur is caused by motion blurr, because of the low light levels at the time. I imagine this was likely a timed exposure of 2-4 seconds.
Attachments:

More
25 Feb 2012 14:10 #6 by kctkd
Photo 1101 was created by kctkd
Discuss photo: Photo 1101

Details
by kctkd 13 years ago
in Other Photos
0 0

Details
by kctkd 13 years ago
in Other Photos
0 0

Time to create page: 0.820 seconds

Features