Login

Videos

Photo 1087

More
16 Feb 2012 00:12 #11 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Photo 1087

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: What I personally find intriguing about this photo is that normally "ghosts" don't show up in photos like this. There's more of a shadow or a mist usually that makes up the form. This is how I see spirits in real life. This image reminds me of how my grandfather showed up at my house on thanksgiving a couple years ago. Like an imprint, as if their form is embossed over the scenery. Which leads me to believe this person is a visitor from the other side. I see a man with short, wavy hair, casual wear like a hoodie and cargo shorts on with low sneakers like vans or etnies.

Very faint but I agree with you Tresses. Dog doesn't seemed to be spooked out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2012 22:44 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Photo 1087
was the Tee shirt purchased as used/vintage? For some reason I feel the shirt has something to do with the image

More
15 Feb 2012 21:46 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 1087
What I personally find intriguing about this photo is that normally "ghosts" don't show up in photos like this. There's more of a shadow or a mist usually that makes up the form. This is how I see spirits in real life. This image reminds me of how my grandfather showed up at my house on thanksgiving a couple years ago. Like an imprint, as if their form is embossed over the scenery. Which leads me to believe this person is a visitor from the other side. I see a man with short, wavy hair, casual wear like a hoodie and cargo shorts on with low sneakers like vans or etnies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dropdeadtom

More
15 Feb 2012 21:35 #14 by DolphinM31
Replied by DolphinM31 on topic Photo 1087
I see the shadowy figure and in the second photo the figure has moved into the room. I have noticed that the adorable dog is looking in the girl's direction. In photo #1 the figure is standing in front of the dog in the doorway and in photo #2 the figure had seem to move into the room. In both photos the dog is looking in the girl's direction and does not even notice the figure there. I have heard that animals can sense if there is a presence, and in both of these photos the dog does not seem to move like it even notices that it is there. Maybe it could have been a play of the light coming into the room from the hallway. But is it still a great photo to see a capture of a figure. Good job!!

More
15 Feb 2012 02:47 #15 by notoastghost
Replied by notoastghost on topic Photo 1087
It is kinda disconcerting. The reason I thought military was because the pants looked "poufy" above what would be higher lace-up style boots. It's sort of hard to tell, though.

More
15 Feb 2012 02:30 #16 by jacson13
Replied by jacson13 on topic Photo 1087
That is too freaky. I really had a good look at it. I don`t think it looks like boots, but you can see the whole shadow figure from top to bottom. A bit disturbing.

More
15 Feb 2012 02:25 #17 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 1087
You can see the shadow figure has moved into the room here. The dog is looking right at him. Pretty cool. Its not military look at the shorts. They're not military issue. Looks more like surfer pants or something like that. Very casual. Its certainly male.

More
15 Feb 2012 02:23 #18 by notoastghost
Photo 1087 was created by notoastghost
Discuss photo: Photo 1087

Details
by notoastghost 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
Look to the right of the girl. Looks like military boots?
0 0

Details
by notoastghost 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
Look to the right of the girl. Looks like military boots?
0 0

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds

Features