Login

Videos

Hotel Bessborough, Saskatoon, SK

More
28 Feb 2011 02:56 #1 by crystalcross
Very interesting photo. I'm thinking this is also a photo taken with a film camera. You know, I would love to see someone create a mount with a dual camera. One Film and one Digital connected together so they snap pictures at the same time. There are certain things which are visible from each.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2011 17:07 #2 by NJStorr
I found the following personal write up on the hotel where this picture was taken: -

A friend of ours stayed at this hotel a few years ago and highly recommended the property but she forewarned us that while laying in bed in the middle of the night, she saw lights flashing around the ceiling. She knew her room was too high for it to be car lights and she could not find another cause for these mysterious illuminations and is convinced her room was haunted. We know her to be a rational person and we don't really believe in hauntings, but curiosity took the best of us and we jokingly requested we wanted the haunted room. We were surprised when the reservationist replied that it was currently unavailable. hmmm.... intriguing.... we did some Internet searching and found stories about a friendly man in a gray suit who walks the banquet floor and appears in the ballroom and a woman who apparently lurks around on 3rd floor and screams at you. We didn't see any of these figures but I did find our 5th floor hallway a little creepy - dimly lit and extremely quiet. (the hotel was only 1/4 full that night).

More
27 Feb 2011 16:59 #3 by NJStorr
Discuss photo: Hotel Bessborough, Saskatoon, SK

Hotel Bessborough, Saskatoon, SK

Details
by NJStorr 14 years ago
in Other Photos
Photo taken about 9 years ago
0 0

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds

Features