Login

Videos

Bobby Mackey's Music World

More
26 Dec 2011 22:41 #1 by zeptember
I agree with Crystalcross I would have to go investigate myself to see if what they found is what I can also find, the show's are great entertainment but if someone from here did a live one and not for tv that would be the best in my opinion..I sometimes wonder if the Investigators on tv take there investigations serious or try more to put on a show and get there merchandise out there and make more money? But if any one team from here goes on again to a haunted location please let me know, they have to be the best live and be right there with you all to witness it together :) just don't get famous and have famous people go that is when u kill the investigation..my opinion..:) Keep it real..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2011 22:36 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
When I am told a place has something going on I try to avoid it. It takes me too long to get over experiences :(

More
26 Dec 2011 22:21 #3 by runawaygypsy
I've watched the Ghost Adventures ones, but not the Ghost Hunters episodes. I have to admit that I have been fascinated by the place since I heard about it (which was in reading a book about 20+ years ago). I would want to investigate myself & come to my own conclusions.

More
26 Dec 2011 21:31 #4 by Peek-A-Boo

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Just have to say thank goodness you didn't put another pic of that place up here. That place sets me off like no other place before.

LOL, was going to post a photo of the building, glad I didn't :kiss:

More
26 Dec 2011 21:14 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Just have to say thank goodness you didn't put another pic of that place up here. That place sets me off like no other place before.

More
26 Dec 2011 20:22 #6 by crystalcross
If you want my honest answer? I personally would rather either investigate there myself, or wait for one of the groups on here to investigate. The ParaTravellers already did.

I have nothing against the groups on TV, but I would personally put much more of my trust in a group that is not motivated or rewarded by for finding exciting and adrenaline packed results.

I don't mean to say or even imply that their findings are not correct, or are skewed in any way. But rather that simply my personal faith in those findings would be stronger without those factors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
26 Dec 2011 20:07 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
I watched both the SyFy program Ghost Hunters conducted by TAPS and also the Travel Channel's series Ghost Adventures investigation of Bobby Mackey’s and there was a night and day result from one to the other. Have you seen these and what do you think? :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features