Login

Videos

Hospital Cave

More
17 Jan 2012 06:33 #1 by Ghastly Girl
Hospital Cave was created by Ghastly Girl

ok guys I am kind of stumped on this one so I thought I would toss it out to the forums for some feedback.

I was not trying to get any evidence when filming this clip but simply filming the cave system that my group will be going to in February as an introduction to the caves..so sorry for the poor camera control lol

If you listen closely you can hear quite a bit of talking, metallic noises, and other things going on in the clip. However, when it was being filmed the area was completely silent. The only people in the area were 2 elderly Japanese men and myself. There was no construction going on in the area that I was aware of, nor was there one of the megaphone type announcements that occur in Japan frequently going on.

** a little history on this cave - the cave is one of the more famous ones used by a group of around 250 15-19 year old high school girls and their teachers as a field hospital for the Japanese army when they were forced to serve in the hospital. Many of the girls either were killed or committed suicide within the caves.

TIA for any feedback on this one as it has me puzzled lol.. generally I could write it off as outside contamination however I am quite certain that it was nearly silent apart from the dove that can be heard halfway through so was quite surprised to play the clip back to find all of the noises.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Features