Login

Videos

At my apartment 1-3-2012.avi

More
14 Jan 2012 07:00 #1 by LeslieAValentin
I didn't time it... I'd say no more than 10 minutes, if that...

Depending on what is going on plays a big part if I really even get excited. One in a blue moon, something will catch me off guard but for the most part, I acknowledge a presence and keep doing what I'm doing or working on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 23:41 #2 by Lindsay1121
Les, that would have been awesome to see and I have no doubt someTHING was moving it such as a ghost. My friend Emily has experiences. Everyone says to catch em on tape but the thing is that these happenings occure when one least expects them to.

If I was in your shoes, my face would be right up against that spinning/twirling object and watching it.

How long was it doing that for??

More
13 Jan 2012 23:16 #3 by oicu812
Ahh i gotcha. Thats what i was curious if it was a hot spot. But more like a fuel station/dinner along the path. Still very interesting! Please keep me posted with any new guests hehe :)

More
13 Jan 2012 09:30 #4 by LeslieAValentin
@toco Yes, I have upstairs neighbors and no, its never been an issue on vibrations, etc.

@oicu LOL If you don't sound like you are going to come through my ceiling at any given time, sure.... be my neighbor. Already know their lease is not being renewed. LOL

The video I took of this was a last minute light bulb over my head...had never thought of using the video cam that is built into the laptop notebook. EVP's, I do not have equipment for that right now. Long story, but am slowly trying to rebuild equipment.

As for activity in my home, it's not a daily thing (for the most part) as I do have 2 residents... but primarily what comes in doesn't stay very long. I'm more like a depot for a stop over between buses or trains. I just never know when that bus or train is going to arrive.

More
13 Jan 2012 04:19 #5 by oicu812
Wow Leslie. Your house sounds like a dream come to investigate. You catch much anything else . Evps n such ? Still haven't ventured the entire site yet so I maybe not knowing where to look. Wow I wish I was your neighbor lol

More
13 Jan 2012 03:34 #6 by toco
Does anyone live above you? Vibration can happen in many ways,walking,law bass,wind.I know i came in late on this topic,but i'll still throw is out their.
The vent is center away from angel hangingmon wall.Just saying my thoughts..

More
13 Jan 2012 02:57 #7 by LeslieAValentin
I knew you were saying angle.... I was saying angel as it is a kitchen angel that was being moved. Just clarifying that I did understand.

More
13 Jan 2012 02:09 #8 by LeslieAValentin
Gotcha!

No, as for that day, nothing was running that would cause an air flow.

I have to laugh about it because usually when something happens, it's a lot more noticeable.

But as for what I got on video, it hasn't occurred since. But then again, the family I had been seeing is not here either anymore. :)

I wish I had been able to catch the experience my son had in his room on video. He and his buddy were sitting between the bed and his recliner playing Xbox and his hats started flipping off the wall at them. Both of them were out the room in a hurry on that one. His friend was taken off guard enough that I'm not sure whether he wanted to cry or not.

Just a "normal" day here, and one I was able to catch on film. :lol:

More
13 Jan 2012 01:55 - 13 Jan 2012 01:58 #9 by oicu812
Flow from a vent I was refering to. Also I ment another angle , not angel lol
Last edit: 13 Jan 2012 01:58 by oicu812.

More
13 Jan 2012 01:33 #10 by oicu812
I like this video! That sway has a certain sway to it. Id imagine a more consistant flow , much different than the intermittent flow like this. Very nice, kept hoping you would give another angel of it but no lol Ty for sharing

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds

Features