Login

Videos

Halloween Investigation Static Cam - Antique Emprium

More
06 Mar 2012 07:03 #1 by Zombie_baby
i definitely see at 1:15 too. on the right hand side just where it starts to get bright. and it most certainly looks like a cat. Thats pretty cool!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2012 03:30 #2 by tattooedmikey
That definitely looks like a cat come from right to left of the door then turn around and go back out of view to the right

More
11 Feb 2012 15:23 #3 by DolphinM31
I reviewed the video and at 1:15 I see a cat emerge and walked to the right of the doorway in the back of the room where there is light. I had to rewind it a few times to be make sure I saw something.

More
24 Nov 2011 21:28 #4 by crystalcross
I'll try to crop, enlarge, and repost the portion I'm talking about.
I think it was closer to the 2 minute mark. And if you look at the bright white area in the doorway, you'll see it on the bottom right of the bright area. That's a glass doorway leading to a warehouse area of the building. That area is sealed off from the rest o f the store and has no traffic, although at the time this was recorded there was no traffic anywhere since it was closed up and locked down.

More
24 Nov 2011 15:41 #5 by BHPI Josh
Rob, where were you looking? I saw at like 1:15 someone on the right side of the doorway and at like 1:38ish something on the left of the doorway but I'm not sure if you're looking at those.

More
23 Nov 2011 18:05 #6 by crystalcross
Was going through the mounds of recordings made by the static camera on Halloween night.
After everyone had left I thought for a moment I saw a cat in one of the frames where claims were made of a ghost cat appearing from time to time.

Sure enough in reviewing the video, I found the spot where I saw something. This video at index of about 1 minute 40 seconds in is where I saw it.

More
23 Nov 2011 17:59 #7 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Halloween Investigation Static Cam - Antique Emprium

Antique Emporium of Brevard Investigation Static Live Investigation feed from Halloween. Look at time index around 1:30 into the video. Looks like a cat, but there are no cats in the building. There have been claims of a spirit cat in this location.

Media type
2:18:21
Halloween Investigation Static Cam - Antique Emprium

Halloween Investigation Static Cam - Ant...

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Surveillant Videos
Antique Emporium of Brevard Investigation Static Live Investigation feed from Ha...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Features