Login

Videos

Possible shadow figure from Deadwood, SD

More
01 Nov 2011 14:57 #1 by BHPI Josh
Alright gang, here's a piece of video we have found. This was found in what was the active brothels in Deadwood, SD. Reportedly haunted, and confirmed to be active with paranormal activity by Black Hills Paranormal Investigations(us). This video has been very thoroughly scoured, we desperately tried to debunk this. We have ruled out IR shadow. As you can see, there is an opening (archway) into another room that has a door to a hallway. 2 members walk from the room the camera is located in. The voice is me. Our investigators, Mark R and Mark S, walk out to the hallway and turn and walk in front of the doorway located in front of the camera. You can see the opening of the doorway on the left, and it's cut off to the right by the edge of a storage box. As the first Mark walks by, notice how far you can see him in the frame. As the second Mark goes by, he is cut off by a shadow halfway through the doorway.

We tried to recreate this countless times with all members of the group but we could not get IR shadow to play into this. Same way with flashlights. After numerous debunk attempts, we're left with this video. We call it possible, not for sure evidence. Sorry I don't have the original right now, I'll try to get it posted here. Look forward to your replies!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Features