Login

Videos

Real ghost video proof 3

More
15 May 2011 03:33 #11 by crystalcross

Breezy wrote: Not discouraged. Evidence does exist.
I would love to see more of it!

Well honestly that's one of the reasons this site exists. For one its a forum for investigators and paranormal enthusiasts to come an discuss things. But also its a place to bring REAL evidence into the forefront. A single location to go for all things paranormal. We're not trying to replace all the great websites each of the paranormal groups or agencies have, but rather augment and unite them all. And give others one place to look, rather than have to search in a giant easter egg hunt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2011 02:16 #12 by Breezy
Replied by Breezy on topic Re: Real ghost video proof 3
Not discouraged. Evidence does exist.
I would love to see more of it!

More
15 May 2011 02:01 #13 by cheedee
Whether that's real or not..that is scary as hell

More
15 May 2011 01:32 #14 by xaz
Replied by xaz on topic Re: Real ghost video proof 3
about 80-90% of what is broadcast on t.v. is fabricated to some extent, it is sad, but, there are many real vids, evp's, and other proof that is 100% real, don't be discouraged,, just learn where to follow the real deal...

More
15 May 2011 00:41 #15 by Breezy
Replied by Breezy on topic Real ghost video proof 3
i saw this particular video played on a few paranormal shows on T.V. It has since been proven to be faked. it is simply too easy to edit and therefor cannot be considered as a catch. how unfortunate. it was on "Fact or Faked"

More
22 Apr 2011 18:08 #16 by crystalcross
Actually this one was just on "Fact or Faked" and they showed that there was a very small gitter in the video which is generally evident when two videos are spliced together.

More
22 Apr 2011 18:04 #17 by merlyn77
Replied by merlyn77 on topic Real ghost video proof 3
I was wondering the same thing. I can see some image clitched in the video. This could be from editing since it looks like a flesh and blood person is pressing the hands and face against the glass rather firmly so the can be seen clearer.

More
10 Apr 2011 20:09 #18 by crystalcross
Yes I would have to agree. I don't currently have the ability to extract the SMTE time codes from videos or if they are even embedded in this form of video. But it would be curious to see if its a contiguous video or if it was edited. If contiguous, it would certainly be a catch.

More
10 Apr 2011 20:00 #19 by imojean03
Replied by imojean03 on topic Real ghost video proof 3
wow that is a freeky video

More
04 Apr 2011 16:11 #20 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Real ghost video proof 3

This video is courtesy of "saremy125" on YouTube.

I capture What may be the scariest video on the internet. It has been 5 months since The last sighting of the ghost in my pantry. I filmed the door myself at 12:34 every ... More»night for 4 months waiting for some paranormal activity...Sept 19th I capture what may be the first real ghost video proof! Pause at 52-56 seconds, It seems to be a glowing figure in the pantry. Look for upcoming documentary in sept. "Ockham's Razor:Mabel Real ghost documentary ", with interviews and never before seen footage.

Real ghost video proof 3

Details
by crystalcross 14 years ago
in Surveillant Videos
This video is courtesy of "saremy125" on YouTube. ----- I capture What may be th...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds

Features