Login

bissmanbasement.mov

More
18 Oct 2011 23:45 #1 by crystalcross
Well I have to admit, this carries all the aspects of what I would expect in a video of real paranormal activity. Nice catch guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 22:02 #2 by Alameda Paranormal Researchers
of course this is verified. there was just two of us in the basement at that time and at the end of the video you can see me go towards the spot where it happened. this video was caught after we heard footsteps and kept seeing shadows. the bissman really is haunted and i am still having bad dreams about this place.

More
18 Oct 2011 21:45 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic bissmanbasement.mov
Now that's pretty cool. You can clearly see that the reflection of the light from the doorway gets blocked out for a moment. I'm assuming that you verified nobody was standing outside the doorway.

More
18 Oct 2011 21:03 #4 by Alameda Paranormal Researchers
Discuss video: bissmanbasement.mov

This clip is from the basement of the haunted Bissman building in Mansfield, Ohio. During the investigation Shannon from the D.E.P.S. investigative team and I kept seeing shadow play. You can see that something in this clip blocks out the light two times and it looks like a head and shoulders.

bissmanbasement.mov

Details
by Alameda Paranormal Researchers 13 years ago
in Full body Apparitions
This clip is from the basement of the haunted Bissman building in Mansfield, Ohi...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds

Features