Login

Videos

Crooked Mile - IRCam1

More
03 Oct 2011 02:53 #1 by crystalcross
I know its a long video, but if you stare at it long enough I guess you can see stuff moving.

Was a very uneventful investigation. But that's not a bad thing! Actually they had recently mowed and fixed up part of the cemetery where previously there was some darkness. We're thinking perhaps it may have brought peace there for a while. Although towards the back there is an area that's still so very overgrown. Its a shame that people would allow it to get so bad. You can not even see most of the grave markers.

It was starting to get dark when the camera was turned on. The reason you're seeing the discoloration is becuase the InfraRed is starting to kick in due to the low light levels. The two individuals in the shot are myself and the sensitive Maria.

Its strange to see the different colors due to the heat levels. It looks as though I'm wearing a lighter colored shirt when in reality I'm wearing a black t-shirt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2011 02:16 #2 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Crooked Mile - IRCam1

Footage from Oct 1st, 7pm investigation of Crooked Mile cemetery in Merritt Island, FL. Matrix Paranormal Group and Ghosts and Haunts crew. Not really any evidence due to too much contamination from a nearby party. But still a great place.

Media type
20:00
Crooked Mile - IRCam1

Crooked Mile - IRCam1

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
Footage from Oct 1st, 7pm investigation of Crooked Mile cemetery in Merritt Isla...
0 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds

Features