Login

Videos

Sequence 01

More
20 Oct 2011 11:13 #1 by Wes_Forsythe
Replied by Wes_Forsythe on topic Re: Sequence 01

GVC wrote: Yes it's reflecting but what reflects with black around it?

Acutally in bright light lots of glares (and other things we may not notice) will show up on an IR camera as black because the camera is rendering in black and white at that point.

The reflections to the left which do not move are also outlined in black. Since they didn't move they weren't examined as closely.

I am guessing that a light source was moved or blocked while this was being taped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2011 17:37 #2 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Sequence 01

ParanormalResearchinc wrote: I would like to invite you and your team to up load your videos to our site. Up load as many as you would like(90min) each. up load photos,list your group in the directory.

We have quite a few places to make your group known, including a link share, and agency listings, and your profile. Please do advertise in the forums though. Lets keep those for what they're intended.

More
19 Oct 2011 16:28 #3 by ParanormalResearchinc
Replied by ParanormalResearchinc on topic Sequence 01
I would like to invite you and your team to up load your videos to our site. Up load as many as you would like(90min) each. up load photos,list your group in the directory.

More
27 Sep 2011 08:45 #4 by Melbelban
Replied by Melbelban on topic Sequence 01
Hmm odd? Requires further research.

More
27 Sep 2011 00:17 #5 by osty
Replied by osty on topic Re: Sequence 01
With the fact of the statement that lights are on and you have not started the investigation, I would guess that it is movement of a light during set up. Plexiglass will cause strange reflections when mounted to a well like that. It will allow the light to travel through and will cause a interior reflection of what is on the paper behind it. It looks like where the light starts has a dark spot on the paper behind the plexiglass. I am not saying that is what it is. I would say it would require more investigation, but take a look at what lights you had and what you were doing at the time.

More
26 Sep 2011 23:20 #6 by GVC
Replied by GVC on topic Re: Sequence 01
Yes it's reflecting but what reflects with black around it?

More
26 Sep 2011 23:19 #7 by GVC
Replied by GVC on topic Re: Sequence 01
At this time we haven't started the investigation, lights are still on. All windows and doors are shut. What covers the board is plexiglass screwed into the board. Because of the cost they turn off the air after 5pm. Any type of breeze the cloth on the ironing board would, I believe, be moving. We have 12 hours of video footage in that one room and it never happens again all night.

More
26 Sep 2011 23:09 #8 by mistressmyra
Replied by mistressmyra on topic Sequence 01
That looks like a poster with plastic over it, very reflective.
To me it looks like the poster is being moved by a breeze and it's reflecting the IR illuminator.

More
26 Sep 2011 23:02 #9 by GVC
Sequence 01 was created by GVC
Discuss video: Sequence 01

Galloway House Fond Du Lac Wisconsin

Sequence 01

Details
by GVC 13 years ago
in Enhanced Video Evidence
Galloway House Fond Du Lac Wisconsin
0 0

Time to create page: 0.596 seconds

Features