Login

Shadow during walk through

More
21 Sep 2011 23:26 #1 by GVC
Replied by GVC on topic Re: Shadow during walk through
Cool. I was trying to give more insight to the area. But a coat again would not go all the way down into the shape of a hand. The angel is screwy and it is hard to determine what it truly is or who it may be. LOL it is a good find and worth the watch! Thank you for the feed back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2011 22:32 #2 by Wes_Forsythe
While I agree that it has a human-like shape (if it didn't it would just be a dark spot), I never said it was the reflection of a person. I couldn't really see where it moved on its own (to me it just slides out of frame as the camera moves past it). Without movement I can't say for sure it isn't a coat rack or something like that.

Don't get me wrong. I LIKE it. It is definitely something that warrants close examination and I would have posted it myself as a finding. I just try to see what else is in a photo or a clip that lends doubt to the target.

More
21 Sep 2011 22:09 #3 by GVC
Replied by GVC on topic Re: Shadow during walk through
Hey everyone;
The glare of white on the glass door is a sticker. This an office so there are no curtains in the room. If it is a reflection, whose reflection would it be? The only two that are tall enough to even come close to the height of the shadow would be the two gentlemen with my team during our opening walk through and they are further down the hall with nothing to reflect them back into the room. Not only that why is it black and everything else around it is in color, a reflection would be in color of the person being reflected and a true person's shadow is not jet black like that. But you can also see that the shadow does move behind the file cabinet that is against a wall. This is not the only shadow figure we videoed in this building. We did capture four different shadows through out the whole building. Believe me we spent two days debunking this shadow. Going back to the site trying to recreate it and we could not recreate it, no matter what angle we tried.

More
21 Sep 2011 21:03 #4 by Wes_Forsythe
That is a tough one to call.

Because we are apparently looking through a glass door at an angle it is very hard to break down what is in the room and what is a reflection.

First a similar dark shadow appears at floor level (see attachment). I would not have even noticed it if I had not been trying to work out all of the artifacts.

There are three artifacts in front of the shadow that seem to be reflections or glares. The white glare at the "arm" of the shadow, the greyish "curtain" that one could say it is partially behind, and the last is a bluish area that obscures where its feet would be. Because of the these artifacts, the origin of the shadow is brought into question.

I suspect it is a reflection. However, it is definitely interesting and look forward to reading what others have to say about it.
Attachments:

More
21 Sep 2011 20:24 #5 by osty
Replied by osty on topic Re: Shadow during walk through
Actually to me it almost looks like it is a reflection of a divider curtain.

More
21 Sep 2011 20:08 #6 by crystalcross
I'm thinking that may be a smudge on the glass. Just from how it moves and the angle of motion.

More
21 Sep 2011 20:06 #7 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Shadow during walk through

On our investigation of The Norbert Hill Center in Oneida WI the spirits were checking us out

Media type
0:16

Details
by GVC 13 years ago
in Enhanced Video Evidence
On our investigation of The Norbert Hill Center in Oneida WI the spirits were ch...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds

Features