Login

Videos

Room 217 Stanley Hotel

More
30 May 2012 18:26 #1 by GaryOak92
Using the flashlights are really cool! I love doing that, I've had it work for me once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2011 12:45 #2 by Paranormal Researcher
Very cool. Have you used flashlights before instead? If not i suggest trying it. Seen it work a few times.

More
19 Sep 2011 02:29 #3 by Arcticpuppett
Discuss video: Room 217 K2 Clip Stanley Hotel

This is a clip from an evening my husband got to spend in room 217 at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. We went there for a paranormal conference hosted by some members of TAPS and won a silent auction to stay in that room on our last evening there. I was so tired once we finally were able to get in and after we set up our camera for the evening that I just stayed on the bed and my husband who seemed to be a little more awake than I was roamed around the room. This was around 330 to 4 in the morning. I wouldn't say this is real hardcore evidence, but it definitely perked up our spirits. We were using an ovulus app. and it was pretty quiet until right before this clip begins. I thought this clip and the we got activity from the K2 at the same time. Sorry for the flash light. I cringed when I thought the light would flood out the shot and we wouldn't be able to see the K2 working, but luckily it didn't and you can see it go off.

Media type
1:23
Room 217 K2 Clip Stanley Hotel

Room 217 K2 Clip Stanley Hotel

Details
by Arcticpuppett 13 years ago
in Investigational Videos
This is a clip from an evening my husband got to spend in room 217 at the Stanle...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds

Features