Login

Videos

Ghostly Garage - Take 3

More
31 May 2012 19:04 #1 by packerfanvic
I do hear something that sound like an attempt possibly to communicate. She says "Bobby is it you? or is there somebody out there?" (about 12 sec) I hear a faint voice. Could be someone else in the distance but not sure. Can't majke out what is said. Other noise I hear is definitely an insect. Clicking could well be camera.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2012 22:35 #2 by GaryOak92
Replied by GaryOak92 on topic Ghostly Garage - Take 3
Crystal, you can't see anything past the car.

More
30 May 2012 22:34 #3 by GaryOak92
Replied by GaryOak92 on topic Ghostly Garage - Take 3
Even in this one I can't see anything. That noise you guys are hearing is either the camera trying to focus on something and if you know what that noise is then the other noise is just a fly. You can hear the buzzing.

More
10 Sep 2011 16:19 #4 by jcm8580
Replied by jcm8580 on topic Ghostly Garage - Take 3
Really grainy video clip. Wish I could see what you guys saw...sorry.

More
10 Sep 2011 15:45 #5 by crystalcross
Whatever it is, I love this video. For some reason it draws me into watching it. Perhaps its the area in which everything suddenly goes dark for a few moments as if something stepped in front of the camera. The color changes, although some of that could be just the lack of light and the camera focusing on something.

Since you were there when it was taken could you describe your first hand experience as it was being filmed?

More
08 Sep 2011 03:11 #6 by Apeyscape50
I don't understand about the VHS video, I recorded this on my FUJI FinePix S700 Digital camera, we don't own any other video cameras, we always just used my camera, sorry, I am just trying to understand!
I can not thank you enough for just looking at it, it's more than most would have done.....Thanks again Crystal!

More
08 Sep 2011 02:49 #7 by crystalcross
Ok, this is my final attempt at cleaning up the Ghostly Garage video from LisaR444.

You can hear the noise, I believe it to be the mechanism from an old style SuperVHS video recorder. Same with some of the snow you may see. But I'm still curious about the light and dark patches, and what appears behind the car. Very interesting, since old style VHS recorders are susceptible to EMF interference. Very thought provoking video. I'm not thinking its very useful as "Proof" because of the noise, but still makes you wonder what is in all that noise you can plainly see.

More
08 Sep 2011 02:43 #8 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Ghostly Garage - Take 3

By the request of the original video presenter, I've once again taken the original (cleaner) and performed image processing to bring out the detail in the darkness. Very interesting results. You can see a good deal of focus issues and iris issues where the camera is attempting to grasp onto something in the darkness. But, there also seems to be something else.

Media type
2:12
Ghostly Garage - Take 3

Ghostly Garage - Take 3

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Enhanced Video Evidence
By the request of the original video presenter, I've once again taken the origin...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds

Features