Login

Videos

Ghostly Garage

More
30 May 2012 22:31 #1 by GaryOak92
Replied by GaryOak92 on topic Ghostly Garage
0:44, I heard a buzz... might be a bug flying by, that's what I think it is. I've watched it twice now and still haven't seen anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2011 17:04 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Ghostly Garage
Woah! As this video is processing one frame at a time (will take a few hours) I'm starting to see something. Can't really tell much but if it comes out as I expect this will be VERY interesting. Can't wait to put the brightness enhanced version back together and see it.

Almost appears as if something is moving through the background, but again can't really tell until I put all 4000 frames back together in their proper order.

More
03 Sep 2011 16:56 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Ghostly Garage
I'm currently in the process of breaking the video up into 4000 individual frames. Then I'll take the frames and enhance the brightness. Then I'll recombine them into a video and will upload it. I've done it to one of the frames and I see what looks like some piece of electronics in front of the camera. Its hard to tell from a single frame. Can you take a daytime photo of the same garage, from the same location and facing the same direction? There are some objects I'm trying to figure what they are. Appears to be a work bench or something and to the right of it there is a flashing light. That light coincides with the noises on the video. I think if we can get a daytime photo we can bring much more clarity to the situation and perhaps answer some of your questions.

What appears to be a face in the video, when I looked at the enhanced photo of one frame actually turned out to be several objects, and some tiny LED lights (perhaps on an air conditioner or some piece of equipment). We'll know more once we can get those images.

More
03 Sep 2011 15:50 #4 by Apeyscape50
Replied by Apeyscape50 on topic Ghostly Garage
YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS FULL SCREEN TO SEE IT!!! I promise nobody will be disappointed by what you will see! Just wish I could classifly what it is, maybe you can?

More
01 Sep 2011 19:30 #5 by Apeyscape50
Replied by Apeyscape50 on topic Ghostly Garage
The thought that it was right there in my face the whole time, was what unnerved me! But I am glad to get it out there for others to see and give me there thoughts and opinions!

More
01 Sep 2011 01:35 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Ghostly Garage
Was this video taped at night? Very cool, very candid, and very completed. Great recording.

More
01 Sep 2011 01:32 #7 by Apeyscape50
Ghostly Garage was created by Apeyscape50
Discuss video: Ghostly Garage

Our home was haunted and it seemed to stream from our Garage! Things would fly of the shelves all the time, so one night I stayed up until 2am and went out to see if i could capture anything....well what you see is what you get!

Media type
2:12
Ghostly Garage

Ghostly Garage

Details
by Apeyscape50 13 years ago
in Unexplained Images or Videos
Our home was haunted and it seemed to stream from our Garage! Things would fly o...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds

Features