Login

Videos

808 #11 Keychain IR Conversion

More
08 Jul 2011 23:15 #1 by undertaker1
Very cool CC. One day you will get me to be a full out tech geek and i will owe it all to you. Awsome how things can be converted to us for the paranormal tools.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2011 19:51 #2 by crystalcross
All video editing (or lack there of) comments aside, this was my first recording with the 808 Keychain Camera #11 version after it was converted to Nightvision.

The process of converting to nightvision was not easy and is not recommended for beginners. But it can be done. The tools required are a small file, superglue, rubbing alchahol, a tiny phillips screwdriver, and a exacto or single sided razor blade.

Anyone wishing to attempt the procedure can contact me, but be prepared to lose a camera the first time you try it. So I would start by testing on a non-HD version of the camera.

Those are available for about $9 off of eBay.

More
08 Jul 2011 19:46 #3 by crystalcross
Discuss video: 808 #11 Keychain IR Conversion

This is taken with a 808 Keychain camera which I converted for use with IR. The #11 camera has HD 1280x720 (720P) video output. Also can be used as a webcam. The conversion to Nightvision is not easy though.

Media type
1:12

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Equipment How-To Videos
This is taken with a 808 Keychain camera which I converted for use with IR. The...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Features