Login

Videos

EVP Ghost box- Radio Shack Hack 20-125- DIY less than 5 mins

More
21 Apr 2012 21:01 #1 by RavenSteele
Thanks for the "How to". Much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2011 16:36 #2 by jcm8580
Great instruction video...thanks! Will definitely try this out!

More
12 Jun 2011 22:44 #3 by crystalcross
I've created a photo-album which chronicles the conversion process. Read it several times before attempting this and make sure you have all the tools ready.

{hwdps-albumPhotos}55{/hwdps-albumPhotos}

More
12 Jun 2011 10:38 #4 by undertaker1
Awsome cc. Glad to see you heko us new and poor folks make the things that will help us investigate. I hope to see more of the stuff you can do to help.

More
12 Jun 2011 01:24 #5 by crystalcross
I just performed this Hack. Now I'm a bit more advanced with skill level, but still it should be easy if you follow directions.

A few things you'll want to do before you start, and this may sound trivial but its important.

#1 - Have a clean work surface, make sure you have room to work and plenty of light.
#2 - Make sure you have a small Phillips (+) screw driver.
#3 - Make sure you have a small regular (-) screw driver, or something you can pry with. A little knife would work but please be careful.
#4 - MOST IMPORTANT, make sure you have a good wire snipper. IT has to have a very precise small tip so you can cut in a very confined area. If you can not find one elsewhere, you can get one from Radio Shack ( Shop Now RadioShack Products | RadioShack Official Website RadioShack® Official Website | Shop Now | Powering Technology

Products Results 12 of 256

Page
Set Descending Direction
12 24 36

Products Results 12 of 256

Page
Set Descending Direction
12 24 36