Login

Videos

EVP on video audio

More
12 Apr 2012 18:50 - 12 Apr 2012 18:51 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: EVP on video audio
every voice is accounted for with exception to the "where are you" sounding one ( Carl and Chuck are upstairs, Kim in the foyer, and me walking away from turning on the camera... I am not sure if this one is paranormal.. like I said, i was the only one near the camera, and it sounds very close... making me thing that possible it warped my voice in the very beginning.. although i do not remember saying where are you
Last edit: 12 Apr 2012 18:51 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2012 11:51 #2 by becky_ncps
Replied by becky_ncps on topic Re: EVP on video audio
Most of them sound human

More
12 Apr 2012 11:40 #3 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: EVP on video audio
It sounds like 'where are you'... and it sounds very human to me... but you are talking about some chair? maybe someone moved it and that's what came out of that :)

More
12 Apr 2012 05:28 #4 by iburyem
Actually we have been focusing mostly on this house that is in Strasburg, VA... it is insane, and I am going over both the video and audio. Sometimes it takes me a few days to go over my equipment, and then I get EVPS from my other team members as they find their sources. 3 cameras, 4 digital voice recorders so if there is a lot of activity... it may show up on one and not the other.. so I am sure you can see why we are so excited about this home, we are waiting for another group to co-investigate with us to see what they get.. this house is an unusual find.

I think I hear something in the very beginning, but it also could be from the camera turning on and maybe not processing the sound correctly as it was tuning in to what was going on. It was literally in the first two seconds.

I will be combing over the evidence from this evening, and am happy as we got tons of reaction on the K-2 and there is absolutely no electricity in that home.

More
12 Apr 2012 02:03 #5 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: EVP on video audio
would strongly dissagree with ya i also live in a very active place to be honest very active place then there is the class of evp i wouldnt put nothing on here unless it was at least class A OR B not trying or saying im an expert here but i will say this is my area where i do alot of research and science been doing this for some time now and i have to tell ya you just dont get stuff like this everyday in all fairness in my research it dosent matter where or how active a place is ghost dont come out on cue my point is if you get an evp that you have to lets say ampfly or boost the sound in any way its not a true evp in my oppion but i respect you and all the others here too thats whats good about sites like this we can all talk about things wheather we agree or diagree

More
12 Apr 2012 01:30 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: EVP on video audio
Well in all fairness, that would entirely depend on the location. She lives in a very active location. And EVP's are her primary focus. So as such I don't see it as entirely unfeasible.

More
12 Apr 2012 00:57 #7 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: EVP on video audio
um no disrespect but i hear nothing lol im just having a hard time this is the problem its like you put up new evps everyday your the only persson i know that gets evps everyday when it takes most of us weeks or months but thats my oppion just saying

More
12 Apr 2012 00:38 #8 by iburyem
Okay.. I pulled it out on audacity and only pulled it, no editing, sounds like "where are you"

File Attachment:

File Name: whereareyou.wav
File Size:2,762 KB
Attachments:

More
11 Apr 2012 22:31 #9 by iburyem
its at the very,very beginning first few seconds... its like I caught something mid phrase or something.. but I don't have time to break it down tonight, as I have an investigation to go on in about 20 minutes.

More
11 Apr 2012 21:37 #10 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: EVP on video audio
i tried to listen but i didnt pick anything up

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Features