Houghton Mansion shadow figure

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by AmberDawn
That is a nice catch. :)

Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny--he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally--you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.
-Osho

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by iburyem
I see some sort of movement for sure, not a full out shadow person.. but a part of one.. GREAT CATCH!

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Lucas
wow... I think that's a nice catch :)

“Ghosts have a way of misleading you; they can make your thoughts as heavy as branches after a storm.”

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Neato. I'm in MA (albeit opposite side of the state).

"Dead men have no need of pretense. What I seek is truth, light beyond light beyond Light. There are those who will tell you a different story. Who is to say which is right? But this I know: what I've seen with the naked eye has been fantasy, perhaps; but what I've known with the heart has been...

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by aknuckle
Hey my group (Dead Letter Paranormal) investigated at the Houghton Mansion in North Adams MA a few weeks back. We set up one of our cameras pointing down the same hall they got a shadow figure on Ghost Adventures and we ended up getting what looks like the same shadow. After we realized what we had we tried to recreate it and was not able to. Take a look and tell me what you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds
Joomla templates by a4joomla