Login

Videos

Update On Lions and Tigers and Haunts Oh My

More
08 Sep 2011 02:50 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Wow, that's great, Leslie! Jason sounds like a good person to depend on. Good luck with finding a group to come in. Surprised to hear about that other group when I've seen people on here begging for work. I don't really know much about how these things work other than what group members have to say. Just odd how that works out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2011 20:22 #2 by LeslieAValentin
The manager of where I live, who is also a friend as well as a fellow Empath and Sensitive just came over for a visit per my request due to the presence. I also want to add that I did not go into any details of what has been going on here; rather, that I had a presence and would like for him to see if it would communicate with him. His name is Jason.

So that you can understand, for those who have not had this type of experience, right now (as well as the last few days) my windows have been open. It's currently 73 degrees outside with a mild breeze. I do not have the fans on, the AC is off since the windows are open and I've been relatively comfortable with the temperature inside - am wearing a short sleeved shirt and my jeans. The skies are blue with a few puffy clouds outside.

Upon Jason's arrival, he stood for a few seconds in the living room and then walked over to my son's bedroom door. Jason said - "There is a black man in your son's room." I said "yes". Jason said, "He is taller than me and bigger than me around but not by much and he is angry. He is wearing an old red plaid or flannel type shirt." (For a comparison, I stand 5'5" and Jason stands about 5'8"). Jason asked him why he was angry after opening the bedroom door and said, "he is standing over by your son's closet and he told me to leave." I said, "okay". Jason told me that it was almost a growl the way he was told to leave.

Jason and I went into the kitchen area and Jason asked me if I could tell where he was at right then and I replied he was between the living room and kitchen watching us. Jason then said, "yes, he just came out of the room and is watching us. I said, "I know and he doesn't like me." Jason said, "its not you, its women in general. You're strong willed, the 'head' of this home, and that is posing a threat to him." As soon as Jason said that I started getting really cold and slightly dizzy. Jason told me to come onto the living room side with him. All the hairs were standing up on my arms. Jason looked into my room and said, "Are you aware of the old man sitting in your easy chair?" I said, "Yes" Jason said, "Do you see him or just feel him?" I replied, "I feel him only. He hasn't 'shown' himself yet to me." Jason said, "He's an older man. He's just sitting there smiling and humming a tune I can't place."

Jason sat down on one of my sofas and I sat down on the other in the living room. The temperature got horribly cold for a second as it went by me and settled by Jason. Jason's head started hurting and that the man from my son's room was telling him to leave. We decided to step outside my apartment to talk.

Jason said that he would come back over on "free" time, not while he was working. He went on to say you're spending the majority of your time sleeping on the couch aren't you. I confirmed this.

Jason stated that it was quite possible that these spirits could be from the 1800's or even a little more into time with the early 1900's. He went on to say that regardless of the actual time period, it is of one where the man is the head of the house and women were under men in status. Jason went on to say that if it gets real bad with the physical contact to let him know, but agreed that to try and document the presence would be a good thing. We might be able to learn more but until we can get in place, just stay vigilant.

I finally heard back from the founder of the group I know who I had contacted. They were up to their ears with investigations and had no openings for the near future. He mentioned another group which I know has disbanded since they first formed. I guess he hadn't kept up with what information.

So, putting the word out, I'm in Bentonville, AR. I am an hour south of Joplin, two hours east of Tulsa and an hour north of Fort Smith. If anyone in the surrounding area can help or if anyone knows a group in the specified areas that could come and help out, please let me know.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features