Login

Videos

Scary Demon

More
28 Jun 2011 11:53 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Scary Demon
Wow Danny great story. Hope all goes well. These things as Melissa said do take a while to rid. They feed on fear and lies amd seem to rebuild once they leave for a bigger attack. There is alot of evil out there and thats why when we open up and do readings we must be careful, they can come through and be there and attached in a flash. Thank you for sharing this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2011 11:44 #2 by melissa21775
Replied by melissa21775 on topic Re: Scary Demon
It's not uncommon for the Demon to go away for awhile and come back. I've haerd stories where it takes years to get them to go away completely. I hope that's not the case for your friend. He should have the house blessed again just in case. I wish him and his mohter well.

More
28 Jun 2011 11:01 #3 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: Scary Demon
wow danny, that's an amazing story and I am so glad it turned out well for your friend! keep us posted if you hear anything more from him, I am sure someone here could help or at least point him in the right direction....

More
28 Jun 2011 06:49 - 28 Jun 2011 06:50 #4 by dannykinns
Scary Demon was created by dannykinns
An excerpt from a friend of mine who lives in Torrance, CA. He gave me permission to post his story here and wishes to remain anonymous. I will call him 'Nathan.' He sent me this story via email, so I had omit the personal messages that were to me and only left the story unedited.

[Info where and when it happened]
December 8, 2003
Torrance, CA
1980s Home
Private Resident

'October 19, 2005

....Anyways, I remember how you told me you used to lived in a haunted house? Well, ever since you moved, my mom and I moved to a house finally! So anyways, I think its haunted. Well I BELIEVE it is. You know how I always lived in a condo since birth so I am so not used to a house. And normally you would feel comfortable after a week or so after settling right??? Well my mom and I been getting spooky feelings. Like as we're being watched. Our home is 2-story and has a beautiful pool in the back. There was nothing unusual about it physically. After two weeks of settling in, thats when everything started. I know, Im only telling you this cuz I think you're the only who take this story credible. So let me tell you how it went. My mom was off for the month and the mortgage was covered by her job under vacation pay.

It was in December, somewhere in the second week it started. It came in little. Cold spots that were normally WAAAAY too cold and you know how Torrance is like in the winter right? Well its x10 colder in a spot that my mom and I experienced. One in the kitchen inside the pantry closet and one in the corner of our living room where the couch we have is placed. We had the heater on most of the time and there is always no draft. Even when our house got too warm to the point where we felt hot, the cold spots would be present in the locations mentioned. I don't know why but I did some research about it. But the weird thing is a week later, the cold spots were gone. We thought it might be the house's old condition. SO my mom and I ignored and thought it was normal.

But then it got very scary, Dan! I swear to God!!! Halfway through a week after the cold spots, our Christmas tree would begin moving in different spots in the living room every MORNING my mom and I wake up to. One night, it was in the corner, and the next morning, the tree was in another corner with all the xmas lights unplugged. Ornaments were on the ground, maybe fell when it moved. My mom and I were terrified. We thought we were going crazy!!! But we called the police the the third day of the morning our christmas tree moved. The cops said there was no force entry or reported stolen things (We have a flat screen tv in the living room along with dvds and electronics). They dismissed it and thought maybe one of us moved it and didn't remember it or something like that. So after that, on that night, my mom placed empty soda cans surrounding the tree and she and I would tried to stay up all night, awaiting the noise. However we been up until 2am and fell asleep. The fourth morning... OMG. This is scary!!!

My mom woke me up and told me to go with her downstairs to check. And to our horrified expression, the Christmas tree was laid upon the couch where the cold spot used to be. And the soda cans remained untouched in a circular shape where the tree was standing. Our tree looked like as if someone violently threw our tree into the couch. Ornaments, strings, lights all messy among the couch. My mom started crying and I was scared, I felt like a vulnerable kid, not knowing what to do. That afternoon, my mom and I cleaned up, carried the tree and disposed it on the curb side, our spirits were low and we felt like we had no faith. What would the cops say if we think it was a ghost??? We remained quiet about it. That day, was the day I asked God to help me and my mom find a way why all this is happening with the tree??

That night, nothing happened, of course our home had no other christmas decor except xmas lights for outdoor. The next morning, nothing bad happened but one of our neighbors came by and asked us why we discarded our tree and we told him everything that's been happening for the past two weeks. Our neighbor was religious and he asked if we can let him in. We did and he felt spooked too, he stayed near the front door. He asked us if we had the house blessed. We said no and he suggested that we asked the real estate agent and asked for the current owners or if anyone died here. Then our neighbor suggested he get a local pastor that he regularly attends church at. My mom took the idea and said yes desperately, only to get rid of whatever was this.

My mom and I did research that week and our real estate agent said that the current owners were elate behind payments and declared bankruptcy. We told her our experiences and she finally admitted that the owners were very weird and she discovered in the garage, when the house was foreclosed, that the cleaning service came across a worshipping shrine that scared them. She said that the cleaning service described the shrine as a table full of used black candles and black human shredded hair along with pentagrams markings all over the table. She stopped afterwards and told us that they got rid of it.
My mom and I were so scared, we looked at the garage door near the diner room where we sat while on the phone. Now we know what we were dealing with.

Dan, I felt like we were in a horror movie. I always thought hauntings only happened in movies but we were in it. I felt so scared.
That night, around 10pm, my mom heard noises in the guest room that was upstairs. She wa sin her master room. It sounded like tappings or rapping in the wall. I was in the living room with a friend, watching movies. And then I heard my mom screamed. I jumped up and ran upstairs and so was my friend. My mom was hiding in the bathroom and I said what happened. She told me that she heard noises in the guest room and when she turned around to go to her bed, she saw a hairy animal in her bed. She said it reminded her of the figure Pan, a greek god that was a half-man half goat. But this one, she could not really see the face, it had short horns, laying on its back, everything was pitch black and it was showing its private parts of a male genitalia. We called our neighbor.

That night, my mom and I slept at our neighbor's. She was so terrified of what she saw and could never forget it, even to this day. I could not stop thinking that night, Dan. I actually began to get angry, blaming everything on the house, on God, and whatever was evil in there. I cried myself to sleep for the first time. We went back the next morning and saw our home reeked of rotten eggs or something. But the smell went away right when we opened all the windows in the living room but my mom and I did not go upstairs due to her frightened to see that evil thing again.

We grabbed what we needed and continued to stay in at our neighbor's until the next morning, The pastor arrived at 9am with a group of others who had white candles, prayer papers and he asked us to go back to our home and so we could all get started with the house blessings. I felt safe and so did my mom with the pastor and his group.

While we prayed, blessed every room, the master bedroom & garage was the last since my mom told the pastor what happened to her and what we found out about the garage. We blessed the garage and then the master bedroom. We felt nothing happened but we felt at ease. We were also blessed by the pastor and he given us his number. The group sang Christmas carols to lighten up our spirits and the pastor preached about the significance of Christmas. By 4pm, the group left and my mom and I felt so much at eased. Our neighbor decided to stay a bit and we talked like we never did and we felt the spirits of the holidays. It was just 4 days away from Christmas and that night, me, my mom, and my neighbor and his family helped us decorate our home and bought us a new tree. We had dinner with grace and at 11pm, our neighbor and his family left and my mom and I felt more at peace. We both thanked and gave prayers before we went to sleep.

Dan, I know you must think "Wow..sounds good now." The next morning, our tree did not moved and we rejoiced! We had a beautiful Christmas and I must say, I have never felt so good! We loved our home now, despite the past since we healed it. I just wanna thank you Dan for reading this and I hope you can visit me and my mom when you need to leave Vegas. ----"

That was the story but the email continued with Nathan continuing school and his mom back to work. In January, Nathan's mom's parents moved in with them. ATo this day, no haunts were recorded. And I was super glad. Nathan and I still keep in touch, and he's doing better than ever. He finally met the girl of his dreams and found a job working where he loves it, Redondo Beach Pier.

However, in May this year, cold spots returned. Nathan has yet to call me and let me know what is going on, however nothing major or negative happened.

- Danny
Last edit: 28 Jun 2011 06:50 by dannykinns. Reason: October spelled wrong

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features