Login

Videos

little girl who scratched me in my dream

More
03 Apr 2012 18:55 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Seems very intense, and I agree, I don't think this is a little girl, or at least she isn't now. Maybe she was and her soul image was merged with or taken over by something more sinister.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 04:28 #2 by monamcdermott
I used to work in a warehouse in the nightshift. The building had been purported as being haunted by other workers. It didn't matter to me, I enjoyed the people I worked with. Anyway, I started seeing apparitions around, a little boy, a man and a little girl. Because I have kids, I think the little girl attached herself to me. My daughters saw her but they said she was mean. So I tried doing things to clean the house to get rid of her, and I thought it worked. Well one night I was dreaming I was walking along the forest. I became tired and layed down. Well the little girl was with me and I said to her I got rid of you, you are not welcome around me. I said this to her while laying on the ground. She said that I couldn't get rid of her that she would always be around! It is important to share that while I was laying on the ground I was on my left side with my left arm outstretched with my palm facing up. The little girl squatted down beside me and reached out to touch me. I told her she couldn't touch me and she said you can't stop me ran her finger up my arm. Then she looked over her shoulder and said very quickly I have to go. She then got up and ran off. My alarm went off and I woke up. I looked at my arm because it was itchy and where the little girl had touched me in my sleep, there was a single scratch mark up my arm. It was me and my kids, we did not have any pets. I do not believe that this spirit was actually a little girl. I think of it as a beast. Just wanted to share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features