Login

Videos

Columbus Ohio - Looking for a team!

More
10 May 2011 14:31 #1 by xaz
the M is Message, my typing doesnt always print completely for some reason Coffey, (SP)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2011 12:30 #2 by crystalcross

KapuHelapu wrote: I have worked with Chip Coffee, and Zak M me if interested

Good morning, and glad to have you on board. By the way, its "Chip Coffey", I'm sure he wouldn't be thrilled about having his name mispelled. :P Great man, very kind and has a good heart.

As for Zak, do you mean Zak B? Which Zak are you referring to?

More
10 May 2011 03:12 #3 by xaz
I have worked with Chip Coffee, and Zak M me if interested
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
10 May 2011 02:48 #4 by undertaker1
I live close like 7 miles from the Bissman place. I would love to go there now that i have read your experiences. Awsome investigation and glad to hear you had all those experiences.

More
10 May 2011 01:56 #5 by TheOtherOhio
The Bissman Building was AMAZING! A lot of EVP's, flashlights on and off on command, seeing peoples breath when it wasn't cold enough to see breath! And a personal instance of seeing a full body apparition!

This past weekend I visited the Twin City Opera House in McConnelsville. Not a lot in the way of experiences. Some possible footsteps, whispers and a possible instance of the hous elights turning off in the main auditorium, when no one was supposed to be around.

I have a lot of evidence to go through and this week, a Bigfoot Expedition at Salt Frk State PArk, next weekend a haunted museum in Cleveland....

More
25 Apr 2011 03:36 #6 by ghostman72
hello ,i'm Mike the founder of Confirm Heuristic Paranormal Society out of Marysville ,Ohio and i'm always looking for new team members as of right now i have 5 members on my team so where exactly do you live at well heres my website address so look me up if interested its thank you Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
22 Apr 2011 02:33 #7 by undertaker1
Shelby is about 1 1/2 hours from columbus. By mansfield. I am from shelby looking for a team. I have 2 ppl currently and myself looking for one or 2 more ppl.

More
22 Apr 2011 01:57 #8 by Pufluvin
Why does Shelby sound familiar....anyway is that far from columbus?

More
22 Apr 2011 01:56 #9 by Pufluvin
Oh how I would love to but my wifes birthday is this weekend. Im going to spend some good time with her but maybe next time!

More
22 Apr 2011 00:00 #10 by TheOtherOhio
The Bissman Building in Mansfield has some openings left for next Saturday's ghost hunt. I already contacted them and plan on attending! I just hope my MEL meter and K2 arrive by then! If any Central Ohio folks plan to go and want to meet up, let me know!

Dan

Twitter: @TheOtherOhio

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds

Features