Login

Videos

looking for help in Michigan (suggested by CC)

More
04 Jan 2012 00:33 #1 by kirlybab
I grew up in Roseville, MI and just recently moved back. I have transportation issues, but am looking for help.

I believe several things and am looking for help in varification. I know nothing is going ot change my beliefs about it, but at the same time I am looking for ... well ... I was raised Roman Catholic so I guess I am looking for validation. Past societal disbelief and keeping things in the closet hasn't helped.

I know I am empathic. I am wondering if this is why I may have been misdiagnosed as a depressive, amoungst other things.

I am also a sensitive. I know what is real and what is not. I know I see things that others don't, hear things that others don't, ect ect.... it is not just my "overactive imagination" as I have always been told.

As I have began to explore my abilities and used my new found Wiccan religion of the past 20 years (I will be 44 ont he 22nd of January) that I only started seriously practitioning the past two years to help develop, I have had more and more personal experiences.

I believe that as I am opening myself up more to the unseen realm, I am also sending out a stronger signal/beacon to those on the other side. I have felt both light and dark presences around me all my life. I feel them stronger now, and more often multiple presences. While I have not been scared by any of it yet, I am not being nieve either. I am studying protection magick but I am still wary that I may run into something I cannot handle before I am ready to deal with it.

If anyone knows of any place I can contact close to me, I would be extrememly greatful for your help...

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features