Login

Videos

Feelings

More
22 Jun 2011 20:30 #1 by minervamojo
Replied by minervamojo on topic Re: Feelings
You have obviously experienced psychic 'phenomena' that has led you to your quest for answers, and to your interest in psychic development. Psychic development is very much a personal endeavor. Someone like you, who is just beginning his 'journey', should start by exploring the various 'routes' available to them at the time. By doing this you'll be able to choose a path that is more intune to the needs of you, the traveler. Once you have mapped your jouney according to your personal preferences, you'll stand a much better chance of meeting like minded people to share your journey with.

You are on the right track, by posting your question on this blog. Research the internet, there are many sites focused on psychic development, many offering free resources. Follow the blogs of those of who you identify with. It's ok if you don't agree with everything you read on any given site or blog, what's important is what rings 'truth' for you. My website mojoscience.com is about psychic development at all levels, and might be of interest to you. It's a fairly new site, so if you need help with something not covered, use the contact form and mention you heard about it from this forum to get a personal reply to your question.

The road to psychic development is an exciting journey, Bon Voyage!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2011 20:06 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Feelings
There are many diffrent ways to train. I myself use a training aide from my psychic advisor that is helping me grow stronger in my psychic ability. This aide is things like meditation, clearing mind and having full control of self at all times, or even learn how to turn on and off such as blocking them out when you feel them. Meditation worked great for me to learn to control now it is easy without it. It is lways good for you to meditte and cleanse yourself such as burning white candles and such to clear out old and start fresh

More
22 Jun 2011 20:02 #3 by melissa21775
Replied by melissa21775 on topic Re: Feelings
That's what I need to do, train myself! How does one go about doing that, I wonder.......

More
22 Jun 2011 19:53 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Feelings
Yes it is part of being a empath. I get alot of feelings that aren't mine. They can come and go at anytime. It is another ability that needs to be trained to control. I m new to this ability myself it is a strange feeling to feel other peoples emotions. It is a little easier to control than other abilities just need to train yourself to block it when you need to do so.

More
22 Jun 2011 19:49 #5 by ericnmina
Replied by ericnmina on topic Re: Feelings
Yeah it happens to me all the time. It is part of being an empath. You can feel other peoples emotions and not even realize that you are doing it. I use it with a good friend of mine when we go walking in our groups because she has heart problems and I can feel when she is over doing it and always get her to slow down.

More
22 Jun 2011 19:43 #6 by melissa21775
You know I just figured out something. I had that "feeling and then about an hour later my sister put up on Facebook that she finally found a job. She's been looking for 8 months. I wonder if I was feeling her excitement or what was to be her excitement. Interesting.....

More
22 Jun 2011 19:38 #7 by melissa21775
I've tried to match up the feelings to certian events in my life and nothing matches up. At least I'm not seeing a pattern if it does exist. It's just been happening more and more lately. It's crazy...

More
22 Jun 2011 19:29 #8 by minervamojo
Replied by minervamojo on topic Re: Feelings
Do you find that events following these 'feelings' match up? if so, you're probably clairsentient, which simply means that you receive messages by feeling. If not, your probably empathic, and picking up on the feelings of others around you. I am both, and yes, this happens to me all the time. I get the feelings you describe before events that pertain to me, personally, and to a much lessor degree when picking up on the feelings of others around me.

More
22 Jun 2011 18:40 #9 by melissa21775
It's driving me crazy. I need work on refining my skills or finding out if I even have any to begin with. I've wanted to find somone to work with me but I'm not sure how to go about finding someone.

More
22 Jun 2011 18:36 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Feelings
Its what I like to call static. Anxiety mixed with sensitivity. Could be you are feeling some emotions from people around you and not realizing it. I wouldn't worry about it.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features