Login

Videos

Bothered

More
22 Jun 2011 21:06 #11 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Bothered
I did find some articles about this if you want to read some more about these kind of sightings.

Are Black-Eyed Beings Walking Among Us?

Although most do not reference them in a paranormal context, but rather Xenobiological.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2011 21:04 #12 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Bothered
What you're describing sounds to be a lack of a non-pigmented Sclera. That being the white of the eye. There are contacts readily available on the internet which are black contact lenses that cover the Sclera. They in turn make your eyes look pitch black. They're called Sclera Nagative Lenses.

What was the rough age of the person? Keep in mind there are some social groups who tend to thrive off of shock value. Most evil spirits, possessions, and inhuman spirits would not manifest that way physically.

Other than feeling creeped out, did you notice any physical things such as a cold spot while passing by her?

More
22 Jun 2011 20:18 #13 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Bothered
Wow Leslie that is a creepy experience. I have never had one quiet like that though i hve seen satan and darkness before many of times. Sounds like something may be trying to attach itself so be very careful with this.
I am in the process of looking how to become a demonologist and have read the Warrens book on demonolgy so it isn't a walk in the park by far. If you need us tonight feel free to ask for help.

More
22 Jun 2011 20:11 #14 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Bothered
I have done some searches here on the internet this afternoon. While I'm feeling calmer, I'm still unable to shake the experience this morning.

I couldn't find anything to start with doing a demonology search, etc. so I decided to focus on her eyes. They were all black. I found a picture in "images" via google search that I'm attaching so you can understand what I'm saying in my original post about her eyes.

And also, the other bits of information that I am finding is that they are malovent than good. Still would like to hear some input.
Attachments:

More
22 Jun 2011 16:11 #15 by LeslieAValentin
Bothered was created by LeslieAValentin
On different levels we all have experienced one thing or another within the parameters of a paranormal experience.

I was at the Fed-Ex this morning dropping off a shipment for a friend. Upon leaving, I crossed paths with a "woman". I'm saying this because her whole presence has me feeling "off" and "spooked". Mind you, it takes a lot to spook me, but this caught me quick and hard.

She was very rigid in her walk, dressed in unseasonable clothing, a designer style scarf wrapped around her neck in a way that would replace a turtle-neck style color, suit jacket and matching pants. She wore flats. I suppose what struck me moreso than her choice of clothing on a 90+ degree day, is that her face was heavily covered in make up - almost a funeral home style covering with foundation. No expression on her face, but her eyes and mine caught each other. There was no whites to her eyes. Her eyes were "dark". She just staredat me keeping eye contact as I walked towards her heading to the car. In addition, I felt ice cold through and through. But I started getting a headache almost immediately and felt weak.

There is just something "unearthly" about her that has me bugged.

After I passed her, I didn't look back until I had got into the car. She just stood there staring at me.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Time to create page: 5.333 seconds

Features