Login

Videos

I think I might be slightly sensitive?

More
15 Aug 2013 14:44 #1 by Samantha20
I always knew I was a little different, I had my first paranormal experience when I was 8 years old. Since then, I've been able to 'feel' when something is around me. The best way I can describe it is when you have your back turned but you know someone entered the room. For me it's like a static charge in the air, but no one is physically there.

11 months ago, I reconnected with my mom's side of the family, and since then, things have been getting really strange. My aunt told me that she is 'sensitive' and used to go to investigations with a team from the Pittsburgh area. She told me that it runs in the family and that we can all feel or see or know things that most people don't. I didn't believe her, I'm very skeptical when it comes to stuff like that.

Now that I reconnected with this side of the family, things have been getting weirder. I experience SO much more than what I used to. My aunt's house is full of paranormal things. I was sleeping at her house one night and was thinking about it. I asked myself I wonder what their names are? Out of nowhere the name Benny just popped into my head. The next time I went over I brought my equipment and as I was doing a spirit box session I had a full conversation with a little boy named Benny! I think I got like 9 or 10 names all together. I also have very vivid dreams now, some are scary some are not, but it seems like the only dreams I remember anymore are the ones about ghosts. The most recent nightmare I had was about a child sized black shadow and terrified me. When I woke up I immediately texted my mom, and right after I sent the text I got this sense of dread and I looked up and I saw this child sized, pitch black shadow walk from the hall closet door into the spare bedroom across the hall. I was terrified. I couldn't move, and when I was finally able to I went into the spare room to confront whatever this thing was and it was gone!

My question is, am I sensitive? Or am I just experiencing the paranormal to an extreme level now? Thank you for your help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Features