Login

Videos

Just fascinated

More
25 Nov 2012 19:00 #1 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: Just fascinated
:whistle:
So.. You want learn it? I can teach you ones, that if you wants... But I want serious person not playing person... And a person who have high believer.. But remember... Once you feel it and it works.. I just ask you help people who need help... Contac me personal if you really wants it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2012 22:14 #2 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: Just fascinated
That would be very cool! I definitely would take that course or testing done to find out if I had special gifts and not just what I think is normal.

More
24 Nov 2012 16:44 #3 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: Just fascinated
I think it should have special course or school for find out if that person have gift as their talent or not... And train them for using their talent for help people.. This just only my personal opinion from stupid man...

More
23 Nov 2012 02:06 #4 by shell369
I am glad that you did start this community. It is a great site and you certainly gave put alot of work into it. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
23 Nov 2012 02:00 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Just fascinated
Well actually no, its nothing quite that dramatic. It was actually a deep scientific fascination in the paranormal. My background is in science (physics to be exact). And I've always had a fascination for the unexplained. Perhaps some paranormal events when I was a child triggered it. I've posted those elsewhere on the site a few years ago.

More
23 Nov 2012 01:55 #6 by shell369
So what made you start this community? Maybe deep, deep down you "sort" of knew that you had something special but didn't know exactly what our how to develop it? Just throwing my thoughts out there. :)

More
23 Nov 2012 01:46 #7 by crystalcross
Not nearly as frustrating as going almost 50 years of your life not realizing you even have those gifts. And only coming to know that once you start a paranormal community website. ;)

All things happen for a reason. Or at least I like to think so.

More
23 Nov 2012 01:42 #8 by shell369
Thank you for sharing that with me. In a way that could be frustrating I imagine, especially at times when you could really use your abilities!

More
23 Nov 2012 01:28 #9 by crystalcross
Shell,

Not to speak for Tresses, but I do know that many individuals who are sensitives or have special abilities or gifts find that they do not work so much on demand but rather when want to.

For many years I've always thought that I have no special gifts and I have admired those that are sensitive. Well just recently I've come to realize that I am a sensitive as well but just in a different manner. I'm more of an empath. I've often wondered why I can tell what's going to happen but only when it comes to the actions of people. I've always wondered why I could tell what people are feeling before they tell me. I've always known I'm a "fixer". Just never quite related it all together.

But in my case, I can't force it to happen nor can I "over think" it. When I try to do it, it doesn't work. If I'm related to the person or it involves me, it doesn't happen. Mostly because the brain overrides the instinct.

More
23 Nov 2012 00:08 #10 by shell369
Oh, I am just curious and fascinated with all of your gifts. I know that everyone is special in their own ways. Just curious what each person can do. :)

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Features