Login

Videos

Sorry to bother but I am curious about this

More
04 Sep 2012 17:48 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
It's not silly at all. That is exactly what's happening. Anytime you think or talk about anyone (be them living or dead) you are giving them energy. This is why we all must be aware of our actions and thoughts and try to keep them neutral to positive. Obviously you are going to have bad days but it's always best to try to work them out and not dwell on negativity. THAT being said, whenever you are giving your energy over to a disincarnate entity (ghost)_that gives them energy to manifest, which means spirit activity. Now that I'm seeing this post, your other one about that wacky dream makes all the sense in the world. Whatever you have going on in your house has been able to give you dreams. Please take steps to clear your home. You are a beacon to the spiritual realm but you must be careful what you let in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2012 22:56 #2 by Samantha
I also agree at first I used to think it was because I was working myself up just thinking about and even more so when talking about it. Over the years, however, if I talk to someone about it things do happen that night. I just kind of like to think of it this way. They're like little kids, if they hear you talking about them, they know that you hear them and see them, so they'll do it it again for the attention. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not there listening and watching. And in all honesty I'm working on being a paranormal investigator and sometimes the things I hear and see freak me out to no avail, especially when I'm alone. Like even now, I'm at home alone and I looked out in the hallway and the lamp got brighter. It's one of those touch lamps in case you're wondering. But yeah, You are definitely not the only one who noticed that! That's one of the things I like about this sight, the fact that you can talk to just about anybody on here and they don't call you a liar or anything like that and everyone's really nice and helpful!

More
24 May 2012 03:51 #3 by Zombie_baby
i completely agree. when ever i talk about anything paranormal stuff just seems to happen a bit more its the weirdest thing. i also get really emotional when i talk about it even typing it out.

More
24 May 2012 03:42 #4 by AmberDawn
Hey everyone,

Now I know most of us have had personal experiences throughout our lives and I am wondering if any of you have noticed if this happens to you.

When talking about what experiences I have had I usually find that during the next couple of days things get more interesting around here.

Usually that night my cats seems to be freaked out like running from rooms, hissing, growling and hiding. At the same time I am hearing things like banging, what sounds like shuffling and I see shadows. Normally they both stare in corners and it sounds funny but they will both sit in my bedroom door frame facing the hallway and growl and just stare sometimes for quite a while if I am in bed. Not the best sound to wake up to growling kitties lol.

It gets a little more un-nerving when I am by myself. Recently my boyfriend went out of province to fight fires in Manitoba and I just naturally seem to pay attention to more to things that go bump in the night when Im alone. But ignoring the usual sounds of the fridge, neighbours, waterpipes ect as I said above more sounds seem to kick it up a notch. I am used to seeing shadows every now and again and unfortuantly I have them in my dreams too.

Now with all of that said, is it possible that because I talk about past experiences that whoever or whatever this is, it gets more energy or umph to make itself known/heard? It even happens when I talk about it at someones house. I feel silly asking really. But at any rate I have to sleep with the light on sometimes because I actually feel scared. I have lots of stones like amaethyst, angelight. hermatite, turquoise, onyx, and a few more spread out throughout our place.

I am sorry that I seem to only bother you guys when I have a question, it is just that I really have no one else to ask. My family and most friends don't believe. So any thoughts are appreciated.

Amber

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features