Login

Videos

recurring dream of a woman

More
03 Apr 2012 01:10 #1 by annabanana
First off: Thank you, corinnejouvin, Tresses Of Nephthys and rach411! :)

corinnejouvin - You do have a point. I guess it's just that the thought of being asked to light a candle by a woman like that came across as quite scary to me.

Tresses Of Nephthys - I honestly never thought of that but you may be on to something... My sister might be going through a tough time in her life during those times she dreamed of the woman. I better mention that to her.

rach411 - Wow... That is one absolutely scary dream! :pinch: "woman in dreams are known to signify deep intuition" --> I didn't know this, either. And just like Tresses Of Nephthys, the dream may be a symbolic one and not necessarily connote something evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2012 21:47 #2 by rach411
A year ago I had such a freaky dream of a woman who was sitting at my bedroom window saying repeatedly "he killed my baby" She was very frantic, the dream changed a lot but always in my bedroom either her by the window or her laying in bed in between my boyfriend and I. She was always so frantic to the point that she scared me in the dream so horribly bad that I woke up and could not calm down. I heard my son in his bedroom laughing and playing with a little ghost boy as she is saying he killed my baby he killed my baby. My boyfriend (in my dream) jumped up and went to his room as if to tell this ghost boy to leave because he was creepy! She franticly jumped on top of me as to protect me telling me NO NO DONT GO! HE KILLED MY BABY! I kept telling her to stop or that I would kill her. It was horrible because she was so frantic that It was like someone in a movie that cant calm down and starts to scare everyone else cuz they cant get their minds straight because of that person. I ended up stabbing her in my dream numerous times because she wouldnt stop and finally the dream was over! It scared the living day lights out of me not only because of her but because of what I did to her. But the reason I tell you about this dream is not only because it kind of reminds me of my dream but because woman in dreams are known to signify deep intuition. It is said that if a woman comes to you in a dream that you should listen to her. I dont know if its true or not though but if so... it doesn't neccesarily mean that you should light a black candle because dreams are all about symbols. So you should ask your sister what she felt like in the dream and what the symbols meant to her because it was meant for her.

More
31 Mar 2012 20:27 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Just my opinion of course but I think this dream is trying to tell her that there is a dark aspect of her life or psyche that needs to become illuminated. This may relate to a previous life based on the old fashioned clothing. It is true that black candles are often used in magical ceremonies in the act of banishment. Usually the act of extinguishing the black candle represents extinguishing a negative influence. If she is looking to light it, it means she is trying to bring it to light. I see this as a positive. Perhaps a past issue is trying to resurface in a way that she must deal with it. She may see some traumatic event of her past in a new way that will lead to a healing of sorts of a past scar.

More
31 Mar 2012 17:55 #4 by corinnejouvin
hello and welcome ! i don't think it's bad because the black candle used for white magic repels negative influences, used in exorcisms and occult works banishes evil spirits of course if you choose the white magic !

More
31 Mar 2012 17:26 #5 by annabanana
Hi everyone! :) I am new here. Admittedly, my third eye is not completely active. I would feel some presence at times and when I pass by or step inside certain houses, I would feel whatever is in there (the energy, perhaps). And one time, my sister and I both saw the same thing. My sister saw just the figure while I saw both the figure and felt its anger. (That is the scariest for me. I felt such anger radiating from that figure. It was almost sinister.)

Speaking of my sister... Her third eye is more open, since she sees the ghosts more clearly. One occurrence stood out from the rest, though. She told me she's been having dreams and in those dreams, it was always the same woman. The woman was always dressed in old-fashioned clothes. My sister told me the woman is very pretty, her hair held back in a bun and her face flawless and white. This was my sister's dreams:

1. The woman was frantically looking around the cabinets in the room (which is technically the basement but was turned into bedrooms), telling her to look for it. When my sister asked her what "it" was, the woman just continued to look around and repeatedly told her to find it.

2. This time, the woman told my sister to light a black candle so that proper revenge could be taken on someone. When my sister refused, the lovely woman's face sort of distorted and my sister caught glimpse of something almost hideous.

Do you think this could mean something? A friend told me that sometimes, entities or spirits appear in dreams. She told me the woman could be evil and that the fact that she was ordering my sister to light a black candle meant that my sister could be vulnerable to possessions and such. Could this be true? Should something be done about this?

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features