Login

Dream Battle

More
31 Jan 2012 00:55 #1 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Dream Battle
Those are very creepy experiences. Just pray before bed and also use the St. michaels prayer to help you in your time of need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 00:00 #2 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Dream Battle
I had a dream somewhat like that where I was going pee and this entity came up to me, I couldnt see him but it was like he was right next to me and then he ran his creepy little charcoal black fingers through my hair almost as to say your my new toy... scared me so bad that I got up and didnt even whipe (in my dream) I felt everything in my body on alert the moment he came in the bathroom. When I woke up I just brushed it off... but then a week or so later I saw him, only his feet walk into my bathroom while I was doing my dishes! My bathroom was a good ways away from my kitchen but it was like the moment I saw it in my peripheral vision BAM! It was as if I was literally two centimeters from his feet. I knew then that it was the same thing that I had a dream about. That house became very very dense for about a week or so until I went through my house to all the doors and windows saying that he was not welcome there. But the night before I did that I had another dream about him as if he was trying to warn me not to or else things would really get ugly. But I did it anyways... the things that were happeneing didnt quite go away until about a month afterwards, but they did eventually subside. But I still wonder if that thing is really gone...

More
27 Jan 2012 21:18 #3 by zeptember
Dream Battle was created by zeptember
I so have to record this as I am always being told to record my dreams, this was a strange one and would like to see if anyone had one like this as well.. I went to bed at 3:15 am I looked at the time before I fell asleep I then turned on my left side looking at my candle and bible, anyways I was falling asleep and before I knew it I was hearing a mans voice talking to me saying some odd stuff I can't remember all, one thing I can remember was he saying your not leaving us yet, this voice was a deep manly voice right in back of my head I hear him talking, I started to fell touching on me so I started to move but I couldn't I swear at that time I had my eyes open and I was yelling for my brother and I could hear myself yelling but it sounded like when a deaf person would talk that is how I sound I can see my hands moving to get this man out of my face and he was looking at me and I heard something else by the wall growl I knew then what I was dealing with again it was time for another battle ..I was fighting this man he then jumped on me and I was still tied down I could not move and he was talking to me in an another language that was almost like French but it wasn't, he was laughing and I was still yelling and fighting him and he said no one can hear you no one can help you then I was looking at my bible and candle of my guardian angel candle and I grabbed it and I said my prayers and Ihe backed off to the edge of the bed and I looked at him and I was saying the prayers loud and I got the candle and made the sign of the cross I said that about 5 times or so and he finally got mad and I seen his ugly teeth and he jumped in back of me and I could see the wall next to the table and it was open in black, then it closed and I woke I was then on my back when I was on my side so I don't remember moving and I looked at the time and it was only 4am so I was fighting for a good 30 minutes i think anyway I could not sleep I had to turn on the tv and I looked at my candle and bible and everything was fine, but I didn't get back to sleep till 6am..I hate them battles they drain me..and scare the crap out of me,,,I would like to know if anyone has had these kind of battle dreams? I was happy though I won this time and but he is still pissed...I did see a shadow on my wall for a bout a few minutes before it left ..I'm thinking that I am getting my abilities to start opening up more with being here and talking with you all and being open, :P

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Features