Login

Videos

Has anyone woken up out of there body?

More
08 Jan 2012 02:08 #11 by crystalcross
Angelina,

That almost perfectly describes what I had when I was in my late teens. I had forgotten many of the details, but you're so right everything you describe was there. Including the voices, and you're right I could also feel myself trying to get up and then get pulled back in.

For me however it wasn't ringing. For me I just heard the sound of rushing wind, it was like a rushing sound, and it got louder and louder almost deafeningly loud and then suddenly stopped. And you're right, at that point you can't move. The first time it happened I was scared to death because I thought I was had died. When I finally got to the point where I could get up and move around (but not my physical body) I could see myself in the room. I could hear the voices, but didn't see anyone except one dark shadow in the corner. I stayed far away from it/him/her.

After a few times I the fear started to become less, and I started to feel more adventurous. I wanted badly to know if I was dreaming it all, or if this was all real. So I decided to "Go" into the other room where my parents were, and I saw that one of them was reading a book. I stood behind my mother, she couldn't hear or see me. So I just bent over to look what book and what page she was reading. I made a mental note of it, and then went back into the bedroom. As I sat down on the bed, the next thing I knew I was back in my body and still couldn't move. From past experience, I found that at that point I can usually manage to just say something and eventually the words will come out. I can usually hear my self saying part of the word and it sounds like just a muffled sound. And if I keep trying eventually I can say a word (any word) and then seconds later I can pull myself out of it and I can move around. When I did, I got up and went into the other room to see and sure enough she was reading a book, and the book I had seen and roughly the same page range that I had seen.

After that day, it did not happen again. Was very strange! But there was definitely a dark presence in the room with me while it was taking place. That was my first paranormal experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 00:45 #12 by Ghastly Girl
Wow that sounds like quite an experience...almost like sleep paralysis but to a much much higher degree.

I have not experienced anything like this only on one occasion although I would consider it more of a near death and the only phenomenon I personally experienced was the out of body feeling and seeing myself from another perspective.

More
08 Jan 2012 00:39 #13 by zeptember
I have to ask if anyone has had what happens to me, now this is odd, I sleep on my left side because for some reason when I sleep on my right side I have that paralyzed ringing happen to me, I was so tired I was on my right side and I could feel myself drifting and in doing that I hear the ringing in my ear and I always say shit wake up now but I can't so I am laying there and the ringing stops but I can not move my eyes are open I see the room dark and then I hear people talking in my room and walking around but I can not see them, I try and move and I can't, sometimes I get the strength to move and I always try and move my left arm and I give it all my might and I see me getting up but I look at my hand and it is still there and I am looking at myself then I fall back in and can't move I hear the people saying what she doing and one man I remember he always says they do that...now it happens only when I am on my right side of the body (sideways sleeping) then one time I was paralyzed but awake I something got on me I saw it this time it was black and it was growling like a pig, I was scared and it was talking but I did not understand it,,the weight of this thing was smushing me and it laughed ugly and I said get off and It did but before it did that pig sound again and I felt lighter and could move again? then there are times when I am sleepin on my back and I wake but still in a sleep I can feel my leg and arm and it feels like they are all twisted around I can't moved them but I can feel there broken but they are not, I woke up once to see my rest almost twisted around I got scared and woke up all the way..has anyone gone through this if they sleep wrong side of there body..I talked with one woman physic and she said I was out of my body and my body parts were just relax they move but I caught it when I was suppose to be sleeping..hopefully I am not the only one that goes through this..hehe :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features