Login

Videos

Has anyone woken up out of there body?

More
08 Jan 2012 13:09 #1 by kirlybab
I have had out of body expeirences, only accidently though. I have yet to develop more in that area to be able to control it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 03:43 #2 by RXRom
Thanks CC. ;) I was worried about alot of things like foreclosure, My brother's deteriorating health, a Friendship break-up, and pissed off with my job situation. I try not to get scared to feed more power to whatever lurks or unknown. It's sometimes hard to play it off. Like its just my imagination or a dream. :(

More
08 Jan 2012 03:33 #3 by crystalcross
RXRom,

Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing, or if yours may be purely paranormal in nature.

But, I can tell you what worked for me. I removed the factors from my life which were causing the sleep paralysis events. For me that meant changing my sleep hours to more "Normal" and more regular hours. Also removing or at least reducing the stress in my life. Also eating somewhat better, and a bit healthier. And finally removing the fear of the event itself. I think at least in my instance, understanding and accepting the event went a long way towards making it stop. But that was just me. And that's all assuming its the same kind of thing going on.

More
08 Jan 2012 03:21 #4 by RXRom
Its kinda coincidence that you talk about this. I have been pinned down laying on my stomach being paralized with something holding my arms and legs and not able to get free. I know I am of conscious state but I can't wake up for the life of me. I feel like a knee in the center of my back while this is going on but not able to wake up and it hurts like the dickens. I was afraid to say anything about this until I saw it here. It feels like I'm being pinned like on WWF. I am not joking about it either. :S

More
08 Jan 2012 02:57 #5 by undertaker1
Very good explanation CC. It sounds like you know the reason for the cause of yours. The fun part about paranormal and even non paranormal is we are always learning new things. i don't ever think we will ever have all the questions or answers we want, but we also enjoy the mysteries that we encounter.

More
08 Jan 2012 02:52 #6 by crystalcross
Tresses,

To answer your question, in my particular situation it was not really associated with any position. In my personal experience I think the event is associated with sleep paralysis. That being said, I think that's the physical catalyst or precipitant of the event but what ensues after the event starts I personally think is paranormal in nature.

In my instance I think it was related to sleep patterns, and stress at the time this was happening. I think that and perhaps some chemical imbalances at the time were what brought the conditions to play which started the sleep paralysis event. Purely physically speaking sleep paralysis happens when the sleep mechanisms of the brain kick in which paralyze body kick in yet our conscious brain still is fully awake. That brain paralyzes itself so that we don't go failing our arms and legs while we're sleeping.

I personally think (at least in my case) that this state is what leads to the "Out of body" style of event. Now, is there some other factor which is non-physical in nature that also causes the push into a sleep paralytic state? Good question, not one which I have an answer for.

More
08 Jan 2012 02:51 #7 by undertaker1
Leaving the body is weird and very hard to explain. It is something that requires alot of skill. Although i am strong in my abilities this i am not so i stay away from doing this. I know sometimes it isn't controled for whatever reason but be safe.

More
08 Jan 2012 02:48 #8 by bellagraceponce
ive had out of body experience my body got soo sick and they had to call my spirit where it was roaming lost at the crash site. i guess to defend myself i left my body weird i dont know how to explain it!

More
08 Jan 2012 02:37 #9 by undertaker1
I have never woken up and been out of body, but with abilities i have i can go out of body if i choose too. This is a dangerous thing though because your spirit can get lost and you will be gone. Was there a reason that this had happened?

More
08 Jan 2012 02:34 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
CC, do you recall laying in a certain position that may have triggered these events? Just curious because honestly I've never heard of someone like Angelina only getting them laying only one one side of the body. That's very interesting. Now I wonder if A: for some reason the entity(s) only come around if you are in a vulnerable sleeping position, and/or B: there is some kind of pressure point being triggered that would facilitate this type of situation. Hmmm...

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features