Login

Videos

Apartment

More
01 Nov 2011 12:13 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Apartment
Well, so glad to see you're doing "Ok"!

I would have to say, knowing the history of this thing from its beginning I think this is certainly a step up and in the correct direction. I'm no sensitive, but I do think that the actions indicate that this spirit is in some small part starting to develop some form of report with you and your family.

Where as before it was more mean, and brooding. Now it seems just somewhat settled into the fact that you're there and there to stay. It almost seems playful in a masculine practical joke sort of way. I suppose that's an improvement.

Although this guy needs to cross over. Sticking around is not good for him, or anyone.

I'm a bit surprised of the lack of response you're getting from local groups. I would come out there, but we're not to a level yet where I can easily travel all over the country. But perhaps some day if the site keeps expanding we can fund groups to go investigate as part of our network.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2011 23:00 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Apartment
Ah well at least he has a sense a humor about it. Glad it seems to be getting a little better.

More
31 Oct 2011 15:16 #3 by LeslieAValentin
Apartment was created by LeslieAValentin
Well it seems that our spirit(s) are still around, although not "harmful" in recent weeks since we upped the cleansings to an every other day thing. However, activity is still very much present and my son (who will be 20 in December) has taken a comical stance to deal with some of it.

A couple weeks ago, he and his buddy were sitting in his room talking and I was sitting here at the computer ( a few feet from his door). I saw one of his caps come off the wall and the guys yelled "WTF" . I looked into his room and told them to stop throwing things against the wall and knocking things off. My son and his buddy swore up and down that they hadn't done anything as my son got up off his bed and picked the cap off the floor and rehang it on the wall. He had not even sat back on the bed and his door slammed shut. This time I got up and opened the door. I leaned in and just gave a reminder that we dont slam doors. The guys just looked at me. I sat back down to the computer and almost one at a time, his hats all started coming off the wall. Within seconds, both my son and his friend were standing by my side. I'm not exactly sure of the time but it was between 9 and 10 in the evening. My son's buddy was not so amused by what was happening but my son said, "Uh Mom, Moaning Myrtle I think is mad because I rejected her again." I just looked up at him and laughed but as I started laughing his door slammed shut again. Then my son looked at me and said, "Mom, seriously, do you believe we didnt slam the door now?" I got up and went into his room with the guys behind me and I rehung his caps, propped my son's gym bag in front of his door and then went to get the smudge stick again. We had a few days peace.

A few nights later, my son was sleeping and I heard him saying in a sleepy voice, "Mom, quit tickling my feet! You know I hate that!" I called into him and said its not me. I'm in here watching a movie. My son almost immediately reappeared in the living room. He said, "Mom, not cool! I can handle a ghost wanting to occupy my room but tickling is NOT cool!" All I could do is laugh. I mentioned that perhaps it was a payback for insinuating that the spirit was a she instead of a he a few days before and calling it Myrtle (from Harry Potter). We both laughed although he did sleep on the couch for the rest of the night.

Last night, after spending the day at my friend's house; I came home with my son and his friend. His friend went and put his things in my son's room and then came out, shutting the door. Both of them went into the kitchen to fix something to eat and I sat down to check my email. My son's friend came over to give me a hug and just as he leaned in to hug me, my son's bedroom door opened. His friend stood up quick and went to the bedroom door and said "WTF". I looked up and said "what" to him. He said, "did you see the door open?" I said yes to him. I said just prop the door open and lets see if anything else happens. It was almost midnight when my son went tearing off the couch and into his room saying, "oh hell no". I asked what was wrong. My son goes, "Mom, seriously, did you not see someone just pass my bedroom door? I said no, I was watching the movie with you guys. He went in his room, his window was still latched and nobody physically was in there. He came back out of his room, shut the door till it latched and into the living room looking kind of mad and perplexed at the same time. He said, lets see that door open now. My son had no sooner said that and his door opened again and his bedroom light came on.

Needless to say, these are only some of the occurrences we've been experiencing. As for temperatures, I have had the heat on for about a week now due to the cold that has moved into the area. The apartment stays between 73 and 75 degrees. Yet, when my son is in his room with or without his friends, they all can be seen sitting with their winter coats on because it is that cold in there. I've had maintenance check the air ducts to make certain that there were no blockages in the system and his vent is open to get heat in his room. I've explained to my son that if a spirit is present temperatures will drop in the area that the spirit is at.

Sadly, the groups I reached out to have not responded. And having done work/investigations in the paranormal for many years now, all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed in a few area groups for their lack of communication and response at the minimum. Thus I keep going through the cleansing process and the activity seems to stay at a mischevous level. Gratefully, my son and I have not had any scratches or such in quite a while now.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features