Login

Videos

A dream I had a few years back

More
05 Jul 2011 02:07 #1 by searchursoul
That's deep! Thank you for sharing. :) so interesting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2011 01:43 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I had this dream about 3 years ago when my daughter was about 1 and my son was a twinkle in my eye.

I went into my living room to find that my mother-in-laws cousins were sitting around chatting. Being the kind of person that isn't fond of unexpected company, I was a bit taken aback. They started discussing who my daughter was going to live with and how she was going to be raised. Suddenly I thought wait a second, why are they talking about this. I've met these ladies several times but honestly can't say I really know them. They are nice and all but I definitely wouldn't want to see my daughter going off to live with them. When I tried to get their attention, no one heard me. At some point, I realized that they were dressed for a funeral. My funeral.

I looked around for my husband and daughter. They were no where to be found in the house, just the ladies in the living room discussing what they thought my wishes would be. I started to feel pulled to the otherside. And I kept thinking that even though I've been crossing spirits over for a long time now, I was going to now go against everything I've ever said to stay with my child. I decided I was going to stick around and try to figure out how to still do the things I normally would. Being a stay-at-home mom, my family depends a lot on me and I could not abandon them. The pull to the otherside was becoming stronger and stronger, but I kept fighting. I figured you know, hearing so many ghost stories of spirits moving objects, that I could figure out how to do chores like loading the dishwasher or doing laundry. And if my daughter ended up having to go live with someone, I would follow her. I was determined that she would grow up knowing her mom.

Eventually, the pull to the otherside became too strong to resist, and a voice kept telling me that once I crossed over and was processed that I could come back. The more I found myself drifting away from the living world into the after life the less I found myself caring about the little anxieties of life. I knew that my daughter and husband would be fine eventually, even if I couldn't be there to make sure things were going my way. I could come back and check on them every so often, but I no longer felt the strong need to be there all the time.

This dream really opened up my eyes in a lot of ways. If this is even similar to the process of how crossing over goes, then it makes sense to me--the anxieties of a recently-deceased person just wanting to go back to their normal lives, not wanting to abandon their loved ones, and moving into an unknown plane. It's so easy to just assume that a spirit would want to cross over. Kinda has turned me into a bit of a psychologist when I get a spirit coming to me for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features