Login

Videos

× The Complete Forum for Paranormal Photography

Orbs, Shadow People and White Mists.

More
06 Mar 2012 21:32 #1 by Chantal Medium
He's is the shadow person that has been with me since I was born. he is very evil and has hurt me pretty bad in the past, but I have learned how to protect myself somewhat against him. I say he is a man, because that is how he presents himself to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2012 21:15 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh yeah, very interesting little shadow guy

More
06 Mar 2012 04:46 #3 by Chantal Medium
Okay hun xoxoxox ;)

More
06 Mar 2012 04:42 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Sounds good. I'll PM you in the morning with my email address xoxo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal Medium

More
06 Mar 2012 04:42 #5 by Chantal Medium
Oh okay, sounds good to me, well I hope you have a great sleep and I'm looking forward to chatting with you some more tomorrow.

More
06 Mar 2012 04:40 #6 by Chantal Medium
It really is an on-going situation. The activity started from day one and has just completely escalated into a full blown haunting. I love it and I hate it. I'm a psychic/medium, so spirits are always drawn to me, and for some reason the spirits here are more touchy and like to follow me where ever I go in the house. The shadow person that I captured in one of my pictures has been with me since I was born. My mother has thousands of pictures of it with me. Ummm, I don't want to post all of my pictures on here at once, so is there another way I could share more of my pictures with you?

More
06 Mar 2012 04:39 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I will check them out in the morning. Should have been in bed already, but here I am downloading iTunes--ugghhh. lol

More
06 Mar 2012 04:36 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh I see. Sometimes moving or renovating will stir up the spirits. But from what you're saying it's more of an on-going situation. Do you know the history of the building? I'm interested in seeing more of your pics.

More
06 Mar 2012 04:34 #9 by Chantal Medium
I have hundreds of pictures with orbs. Did you check out the 2nd picture with the splitting orb? I find that one to be incredible!

More
06 Mar 2012 04:26 #10 by Chantal Medium
Nothing was going on, we moved in in November and that room was full of my aunts things that she didn't want touched, so we just left it the way it was. And this was taken around 3:00am. I was hearing a lot of movement in fireplace room (which is the room in the picture) and this is what I got. This room is the epicenter of most of the activity in my house besides my basement.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features