Login

Videos

Any thoughts, advice, or recommendations please

More
30 Jan 2012 16:27 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hey Shan, here's an idea that would be simple and get your kids on in the act. Making they're own musical instruments. Macaroni shakers, water bottle maracas, that sort of thing. It will fill the apartment with the ambience of raucous noise and joyful chaos. I have a feeling this will help uproot and unsettle your ghostie enough that he may possibly leave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Jan 2012 16:14 #12 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Any thoughts, advice, or recommendations please
my advice on what I have read so far on you first thing do not bring in pendulums they are no different then the boards you are opening the door to anything and crystals are about the same thing unless there is someone really knowlegded on them, then I still would quesion If you have any crystals in your house get rid of them they store both neg and pos. energy One day I will tell some of my experiences with crystals I have the scars to prove it. I always say the samething over and over again. Why because it works as far as trying to get a spirit to cross over that is noble providing you are not being terrorized by it . If you are my opinion is to treat it like you would any pest get rid of it.the only thing I use is dowsing rods not for the spirit but as a tool to show you your energy field first thing everyone in house hold take a shower then you out loud tell the spirit to get out that they are not welcome then read Psalm 69 out loud three times and repeat daily for awhile you will know when to stop. As far as kids go my heart goes out to you its the toughest job there is I have raised two my oldest is 30 and my youngest is 24 all you can do is the best you can and remmber not to take things to personnel kids speak before they think have the wisdom to know this.

More
29 Jan 2012 15:17 #13 by crystalcross

LeslieAValentin wrote: Don't beat yourself up. Many of us have been there and done that. You'll be okay. Just remember to breathe and not be so critical of yourself.

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Right, Shan, last thing you want is to be hard on yourself. You need to be the strongest one. I feel like inventing a proverb, so here we go: "She who plants the seed of doubt only gets weeds."

They're so right. The damage done by worrying over what you can or can not do far outweighs the damage done by not doing it in the first place.

I hope that makes sense... It did to me in my noggin when I said it.

Do what you can, and move forward and do not look back at the things left undone. Perhaps some time to relax and de-stress may help also.

More
29 Jan 2012 14:30 #14 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Right, Shan, last thing you want is to be hard on yourself. You need to be the strongest one. I feel like inventing a proverb, so here we go: "She who plants the seed of doubt only gets weeds."

The salt is purifying and absorbing. In water conditioners that people put in their houses when they have hard water, the thing that conditions the water is salt. People soak themselves in epsom. Food is prepared with salt so draw out impurities (think the eggplant trick). Doing things like salt on the window sills or hiding bowls of salt throughout the house (not so easy with the little ones unless you hang them) can be very cleansing for your house.

More
29 Jan 2012 06:10 #15 by LeslieAValentin
Never let disabilities of any kind pull you down. A lot of folks will tell you this in a well meaning way. I'm telling you because I live each day in physical pain. And due to other issues, pain meds are not an option.

With that said, I do understand having little ones under foot. That was me 18 to 21 years ago depending on which of my 3 kids I might talk about.

Rest when you need to and do bits here and there in-between. Make the cleaning up parts a game with the little ones. I used to turn it into races and other fun games....for instance - beat Mommy to the toy box with the toys. Kids of all ages love that stuff.

I'm not OCD by diagnosis or any other term of it. But, I am anal about my house being in order. However, if I'm not up to doing the dishes the second dinner is over, I soak them in soapy water instead. Makes the actual cleaning a lot easier and less strenuous when I am able to get to it.

Don't beat yourself up. Many of us have been there and done that. You'll be okay. Just remember to breathe and not be so critical of yourself.

More
29 Jan 2012 05:47 #16 by shanwvr88
I've heard the part before about keeping a clean house and even with physical problems and two toddlers, I still mange to keep my place pretty clean. I'm a little ocd about it. At this point i'm apt to try anything. It's just really hard on me especially physically cuz I can only do so much, even though I push myself unfortunately past my limits a little more than I should.

More
29 Jan 2012 05:27 #17 by LeslieAValentin
Cleaning the house physically -

There is an old adage that a clean house makes way for a clean spirit. Having a physically clean house promotes happiness.... even in the medical community, studies have found that people who have physically clean homes and an assemblance of order are less likely to be depressed or having feelings of frustration, anxiety, etc. Thus keep a clean house. A little elbow grease each day goes a long way spiritually.

Also, by having a physically clean house it allows for your soul to be happier. Thus it promotes laughter, good feelings - positiveness.

If you read my article on Cleansing through Smudging, it will explain the benefits of each there when it comes to the smudging part. I'm referring you to that article so as not to have to retype a lot of stuff here.

Hopefully, between our responses here as well as with the other article about smudging, you will find the answers completely provided. Also the article will guide you through properly smudging your home.

Hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanwvr88

More
29 Jan 2012 05:19 #18 by shanwvr88
I don't mean to sound unintelligent, but could you explain to me exactly what each action will "take care of", so to speak?

More
29 Jan 2012 05:17 #19 by sixsense
I agree with Tress, cleanse your house..also ask Jesus to surround you and your children with his white light. The light is his love and protection..I agree with you also, you can not do battle, nor should you have to. Remember you are in charge, not them..be strong, you can do this.

Sixy

More
29 Jan 2012 05:04 #20 by Tresses Of Nephthys
No battles. No negativity. You won't be able to fight this with any kind of "war" mentality. Love and joy only.

Clean the house physically. Dust, vacuum, etc.

Smudge with sage and incense. You can also see if you can buy or make holy water to spray all over (you can find directions on how to make it by searching).

Spread a line of sea salt on each of the window sills.

Fill the apartment with the sounds of happy music, laughter and joy.

Make it known to your visitor that dark energy is not welcome at your house and that it must leave.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features